FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey mario

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey mario Empty Hey mario 14/11/2010, 5:04 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

The guy i bought my crank off (alex1619) was selling some as41 cases at the same time last week.cut for 90.5mm b&p's,thrust cut and a first time line bore at the smallest amount you need.
Selling them last week for 250 on vizzy..he had 2 left and stuck them on ebay
Ive just won one this morning for 110 notes
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

saves me getting mine sorted now..
All his cases were thoroughly checked and machined by taylor machine works,one of the best in the country

Result

2Hey mario Empty Re: Hey mario 14/11/2010, 6:49 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:The guy i bought my crank off (alex1619) was selling some as41 cases at the same time last week.cut for 90.5mm b&p's,thrust cut and a first time line bore at the smallest amount you need.
Selling them last week for 250 on vizzy..he had 2 left and stuck them on ebay
Ive just won one this morning for 110 notes
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

saves me getting mine sorted now..
All his cases were thoroughly checked and machined by taylor machine works,one of the best in the country

Result

Thats fuckin brill matey Very Happy

I was sooooo close to buying one myself but then creamed in with the AS21 and AS41 cases i got Very Happy

You is quids in now too......cheaper cost for case and NO machining costs fuckin great stuff....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum