FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many????

+8
weardybeardy
greenfyre
DICKIE
Toastie
oilyT
the braincell
dirty di
Mario
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Mario

Mario

need an idea of numbers folks so i can add to the list on Vee Zee

Mario n Oval..

dirty di

dirty di

are we camping with vzi ??? last year i booked up our own fdk club camping.....i don't mind where we are to be honest so maybe we can have a vote or peeps thoughts on where they want to camp VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 730963

the braincell

the braincell

We got club camping Di, But BB wants numbers for club camping.

Me Very Happy

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:We got club camping Di, But BB wants numbers for club camping.

Me Very Happy
di + van or bug.......can't decide, depends on weather i spose VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

the braincell

the braincell

You aint gonna be sleeping in a tent are ya ?!?! VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? Affraid

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:You aint gonna be sleeping in a tent are ya ?!?! VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? Affraid
no, i'm using your van, your in the tent VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

the braincell

the braincell

dirty di wrote:
the braincell wrote:You aint gonna be sleeping in a tent are ya ?!?! VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? Affraid
no, i'm using your van, your in the tent VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

May I remind you of this... VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 66342

dirty di wrote:
the braincell wrote:Are you all gonna club
together and buy my ticket as a late 40th birthday pressie ?!?!?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol lol

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................no VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

me .

DICKIE

DICKIE

Me and clare will be VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

Whos booked this? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

do we have to buy tickets before hand?

Last edited by greenfyre on 28/7/2010, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

greenfyre

greenfyre

VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 437216 DR TOAST VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 437216
Toby
Andy
sarah and rik
possibly Dai
me
Dickie
Di
Baz
Lisa
Shaun
mario
paddy + zoe
Me - bus and pan
Big nose Bry

I expect Nath will be up for it
too!

Last edited by greenfyre on 28/7/2010, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

greenfyre

greenfyre

say 15 just in case

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

greenfyre wrote:Toby
Andy
sarah and rik
possibly Dai
me
Dickie
Di
Baz
Lisa
Shaun
mario
paddy + zoe

hmmmm

weardybeardy

Me - bus and pan
Big nose Bry

I expect Nath will be up for it too!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye and mark wants to do it . ps and me

Mario

Mario

Right then let me clear this up a bit VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

Mr.B asked on a thread on Vee Zee for clubs that wanted CLUB CAMPING at Action.................
SO, keeping in mind we CANT do VZI camping as some peeps on here are NOT members to qualify for VZI camping,i put us down as a Club (like we did last year) and said once i had numbers,then i would let them know VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

Shall i put the FDK down for 15 vehicles or shall i put a little more down??

Claire all the names you put up there^^^^^^^^^^^^^ are they part of Airdiction..............or a mixture of FDK AND Airdiction??

Hopefully this will be a bit clearer for peeps now...Just trying to make sure we dont lose out as last years pitch was good,well i thought it was anyway.......and i know Toastie did cos he had his own personal toilet right next to him VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 16560 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 455759 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

Mario

Mario

15 slots will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off the mark VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

ive counted 17 so far and there are still peeps to see this thread VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 455759

CLAIRE...............in response to tickets...............i assumed we all buy our own VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 549614 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 549614

Please keep me right if i am worng on this.........................i already bought mine weeks ago.

greenfyre

greenfyre

greenfyre wrote:VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 437216 DR TOAST VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 437216
Toby
Andy
sarah and rik
possibly Dai
me
Dickie
Di
Baz
Lisa
Shaun
mario
paddy + zoe
NeilWeardy - bus and pan
Big nose Bry
Mark
I expect Nath will be up for it
too!

I was only checking, cuz I couldnt remember Mario, not that I usually have to pay, thanks to Bwrian VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

Mario - Its people from Chelt area, Scotland, Wales, Lester, Staffs, Worcs!!! VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324 we're multi-cultural!! FDK is a conglomerate !

Last edited by greenfyre on 28/7/2010, 9:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

dicky mint

dicky mint

greenfyre wrote:
FDK is a conglomerate ! Its people from chelt area, scotland, wales, Lester, Staffs!!! VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324 we're multi-cultural!!

and worcestershire VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

Appologeezze my dear VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

dirty di

dirty di

and the cotswolds darling VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

greenfyre

greenfyre

dirty di wrote:and the cotswolds darling VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825 thats why I put cheltenham area! I couldnt think what to call you n dan n taze n shaun!! dahling!!

dirty di

dirty di

country bumpkins VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 46825

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Im in on this if not to late, do I need to book my ticket on-line? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum