FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many????

+8
weardybeardy
greenfyre
DICKIE
Toastie
oilyT
the braincell
dirty di
Mario
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Mario

Mario

Vdub girl wrote:Im in on this if not to late, do I need to book my ticket on-line? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

YES book your ticket at the Action website VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

i will up date this for numbers when i finish work later............looks like we are gonna need a LOT o space VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

Mario

Mario

ive counted 17 slots so far.....................................any more?????

Mario

Mario

im bumping this VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

thanks toast i dont wanna miss this one VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

Mario

Mario

Right i am gonna put us down for 25............................................gives us a bit of breathing space for peeps that are late in seeing this thread

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Hi ya guys, Now I've got my ticket can you tell me how I go about club camping, Do I just tell them on the gate when I arrive or will they be sending passes out? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 730963

Mario

Mario

[quote="Mario"]
Vdub girl wrote:Hi ya guys, Now I've got my ticket can you tell me how I go about club camping, Do I just tell them on the gate when I arrive or will they be sending passes out? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 730963

Just ask for Club camping and they will direct you to it.

Then,once at the club camping area look for a sign with fun dubbin kriminals on it....
each club has its own area set out with a sign with the club name on it..

or just look for my oval (beryl green in colour) as i will be there before the gates open like last year VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

EGG

EGG

You still think the oval will make it that far then? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Mario

Mario

EGG wrote:You still think the oval will make it that far then? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

after that^^^ i will push the fucker there VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

[quote="Mario"]
Mario wrote:
Vdub girl wrote:Hi ya guys, Now I've got my ticket can you tell me how I go about club camping, Do I just tell them on the gate when I arrive or will they be sending passes out? VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 730963

Just ask for Club camping and they will direct you to it.

Then,once at the club camping area look for a sign with fun dubbin kriminals on it....
each club has its own area set out with a sign with the club name on it..

or just look for my oval (beryl green in colour) as i will be there before the gates open like last year VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

have we got a sign ?

anyway vwgirl ye i think you just get in and ask where we are . most of the time the staff aint got a clue so get some of are numbers before and give someone a bell when you land smile

Mario

Mario

each club had a sign put up by the Action staff last year Toastie VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

I'll be stopping the thursday night at Ade t's place place,so i expect we will be at Action before the gates open.
So, if anyone is arriving early on the Friday and they needs help just PM me and i will give ya my mobile number VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Mario wrote:each club had a sign put up by the Action staff last year Toastie VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

I'll be stopping the thursday night at Ade t's place place,so i expect we will be at Action before the gates open.
So, if anyone is arriving early on the Friday and they needs help just PM me and i will give ya my mobile number VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324
I should be rocking up around mid day VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 518679

Mario

Mario

Vdub girl wrote:
Mario wrote:each club had a sign put up by the Action staff last year Toastie VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

I should be rocking up around mid day VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 518679

then you should be arriving just after myself...
i had a bout a 20 minute wait last year..

like i say oop there^^^ if ya wants my mobile number just drop me a PM........then if we are there the same time i can come find ya in the queue to get in VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

i wont be hard to miss,i'll be the fella pushing the oval VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 455759 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Mario wrote:
Vdub girl wrote:

then you should be arriving just after myself...
i had a bout a 20 minute wait last year..

like i say oop there^^^ if ya wants my mobile number just drop me a PM........then if we are there the same time i can come find ya in the queue to get in VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

i wont be hard to miss,i'll be the fella pushing the oval VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 455759 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Oh I'm sure you wont miss me look out for my chrome sign in the back window Vdub girl VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 turkish blue/white top or get on ya cb if you have one VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774 By the way is anyone taking a fire pit? Ive got one I cld bring or if someone is taking one then ill bring some wood.... VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 359270

oilyT

oilyT

The fire drum go's every where with us its like a club member VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 . wood is always welcome. VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 730963

DICKIE

DICKIE

oilyT wrote:The fire drum go's every where with us its like a club member VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 . wood is always welcome. VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 730963
His names fred VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

WHO'S GOT WOOD THEN VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

Mario

Mario

mark wrote:WHO'S GOT WOOD THEN VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

not me ive been married tooooooooooooooooooooooooo long VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 455759 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

I'll bring some wood VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 359270 and potatoes VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 849311 , anyone else?

DICKIE

DICKIE

I always bring the wood..and the firedrum..
More wood the better though VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 77324

Mario

Mario

we can always burn Dickie's bed if we run out o wood VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 988956

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

we could burn dickie , hes a planks smile

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Mario wrote:we can always burn Dickie's bed if we run out o wood VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 988956
Why's that then? to much action VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774

DICKIE

DICKIE

Vdub girl wrote:
Mario wrote:we can always burn Dickie's bed if we run out o wood VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 988956
Why's that then? to much action VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 869774
I wish VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:we could burn dickie , hes a planks VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 730963

VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 455759 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825 VW Action............CLUB CAMPING.................how many???? - Page 2 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum