FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fao mc mario

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fao mc mario Empty fao mc mario 19/8/2010, 9:04 pm

adz

adz

Hey dude!

My sisters thinking of gettin married in cyprus, did i read u are cypriot or have family over there? do you know of any villas for rent for like 30ppl, or anything like that in or around paphos?

long shot but u never know Very Happy

she would consider other places its just we used to have family holidays there years ago.

2fao mc mario Empty Re: fao mc mario 20/8/2010, 5:14 am

Mario

Mario

adz wrote:Hey dude!

My sisters thinking of gettin married in cyprus, did i read u are cypriot or have family over there? do you know of any villas for rent for like 30ppl, or anything like that in or around paphos?

long shot but u never know Very Happy

she would consider other places its just we used to have family holidays there years ago.

yup im half spik matey Very Happy

not sure what i can do,but let me speak to my mother over the weekend,i will ask see if we know anyone Very Happy

but PLEASE remind me.........i am well bust at work and trying to get the oval sorted for Action..plus im old lol

3fao mc mario Empty Re: fao mc mario 22/8/2010, 7:54 pm

adz

adz

lol cheers dude! it was only a thought when she mentioned it so no pressure lol

shes looking at next year so no rush either.

Very Happy sweeeeeeet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]