FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do i put in my workshop then???.....................

+5
H
dirty di
Toastie
the braincell
Mario
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Near Tewkesbury.

The Leominster place was OK but actually too much money for what it was and way too remote - picked up a bargain new bed for no3 though, so not a wasted day at all smile

the braincell

the braincell

A bed in a workshop is also a good idea ! Very Happy

negawskloV

negawskloV

an old dishwasher to use as a parts washer

a kettle

lots of gaffar tape wink

Mario

Mario

negawskloV wrote:an old dishwasher to use as a parts washer

a kettle

lots of gaffar tape wink

DISHWASHER :eek: :eek: :eek: Damn fine idea that man Very Happy

vin van man

vin van man

H are you still going to move away? Going to have to come to meet my demon and all that before I drop something else into my belly pan and curse your name many times! wink

I am about to throw some kitchen units out of my garage, they are alright but I need the space!

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm pretty much constantly on the verge of moving lol

Just can't find the right place.

I know I want more of a proper farmstead than just a house with land - it's just finding it that's the problem - have got a great business plan and idea, it's just making it fly that's a bit hard :mad:

DICKIE

DICKIE

H wrote:I'm pretty much constantly on the verge of moving lol

I know I want more of a proper farmstead than just a house with land - it's just finding it that's the problem - have got a great business plan and idea, it's just making it fly that's a bit hard :mad:
Get a place in or near nam with land and knock some garages up H,I know at least 3 of us who would rent one off ya..
Mines got no leccy and costs £150 a month.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

get some where with one of them fuck off big metal barn type thing . enuff room for all the dub round the out side and place to party in the middle Very Happy dont that sound nice

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:get some where with one of them fuck off big metal barn type thing . enuff room for all the dub round the out side and place to party in the middle Very Happy dont that sound nice
Yes,yes do it god damn you H smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

[quote="DICKIE"]
H wrote:Mines got no leccy and costs £150 a month.
kin ell! :eek: didn't know it was that much!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i wonder how much a hanger over the air port would cost

DICKIE

DICKIE

[quote="negawskloV"]
DICKIE wrote:
H wrote:Mines got no leccy and costs £150 a month.
kin ell! :eek: didn't know it was that much!
I know its a fuckin joke aint it.
Theres sod all in chelt though No

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:i wonder how much a hanger over the air port would cost
Loads i would guess smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

£150 aint to bad really , room for 4 cars . . i council one is £30 i fink .

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:

Get a place in or near nam with land and knock some garages up H,I know at least 3 of us who would rent one off ya..

fookin hell Dickie150 notes per month for a garage!!!!???? is it a big place like?? would bloomin have to be for that price....
cant get over the prices of houses etc "darn sarrf" compared to ooooop here, it's shocking really :eek:

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

fookin hell Dickie150 notes per month for a garage!!!!???? is it a big place like?? would bloomin have to be for that price....
cant get over the prices of houses etc "darn sarrf" compared to ooooop here, it's shocking really :eek:
As toast says,its room for four cars but no leccy smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the place i was usein was water lecy but extra was 280 at the end and would of fit 3 at a push

Mario

Mario

i shouldnt complain as i couldnt find anything up here close to ma house :eek:
so ive gone a different route,12 by 10 workshop, new driveway that will fit 5 cars on . a six foot high fence.. next is my carport(over part of the driveway) and then some how as if by magic the carprot is gonna magically get side on it wink wink

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I shit you not - I have a great idea Very Happy

Do any of you know how to go about borrowing/acquiring a load of investment - about £2M quid? I'm serious. Have long dreamed of expanding my farm, but as a community project/education centre/performance space - yesterday I drove past the ideal place, and it's for sale - it's a shade over 50 acres with a house on site, garages, barns and chalets + residential permission - it's PERFECT

...and it's local smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i could put in a tenner

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Every little helps smile hug

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Seriously though, I was on the phone to the agent today - I got a bit scared off. Then this evening I thought "why the fuck not?" if I don't at least try then I'll never really know. I'm going to have a closer look and start writing letters to try and raise some interest smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il get saving up smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm hoping that folks like the lottery commission and council, education authority and local NHS trust may be interested in what I have to say too smile

...and yes, there will be party space, parking and garage space with electricity etc smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

H wrote:I shit you not - I have a great idea Very Happy

Do any of you know how to go about borrowing/acquiring a load of investment - about £2M quid? I'm serious. Have long dreamed of expanding my farm, but as a community project/education centre/performance space - yesterday I drove past the ideal place, and it's for sale - it's a shade over 50 acres with a house on site, garages, barns and chalets + residential permission - it's PERFECT

...and it's local smile
Mate that is a bloody great idea smile
Im only guessing the borrowing would be harder now,what with the way the banks are

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum