FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do i put in my workshop then???.....................

+5
H
dirty di
Toastie
the braincell
Mario
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

DICKIE

DICKIE

H wrote:I'm hoping that folks like the lottery commission and council, education authority and local NHS trust may be interested in what I have to say too smile

...and yes, there will be party space, parking and garage space with electricity etc smile
Any help from this end,just shout mate smile

dirty di

dirty di

go for it H, you have nothing to lose and you'll only regret it if ya don't, i'd love to say i'd lend ya the money wink but i spent the last £2 million on toast buggy selt belts, drugs and drink lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

DICKIE wrote:
H wrote:I shit you not - I have a great idea Very Happy

Do any of you know how to go about borrowing/acquiring a load of investment - about £2M quid? I'm serious. Have long dreamed of expanding my farm, but as a community project/education centre/performance space - yesterday I drove past the ideal place, and it's for sale - it's a shade over 50 acres with a house on site, garages, barns and chalets + residential permission - it's PERFECT

...and it's local smile
Mate that is a bloody great idea smile
Im only guessing the borrowing would be harder now,what with the way the banks are
I don't think the banks will want to know - it's gonnna be grants and private investors, philanthropists tec

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

It's going to need folks to "buy in" to the concept to invest - no one will lend me 2 mil' with my history lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

DICKIE wrote:
H wrote:I'm hoping that folks like the lottery commission and council, education authority and local NHS trust may be interested in what I have to say too smile

...and yes, there will be party space, parking and garage space with electricity etc smile
Any help from this end,just shout mate smile
Thanks mate hug smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

dirty di wrote:go for it H, you have nothing to lose and you'll only regret it if ya don't, i'd love to say i'd lend ya the money wink but i spent the last £2 million on toast buggy selt belts, drugs and drink lol
lol lol lol lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dirty di wrote:go for it H, you have nothing to lose and you'll only regret it if ya don't, i'd love to say i'd lend ya the money wink but i spent the last £2 million on toast buggy selt belts, drugs and drink lol

and she waisted the rest smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

lol

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:£150 aint to bad really , room for 4 cars . . i council one is £30 i fink .
it wouldnt be if there was ROOM TO WORK on 4 cars ! lol everytime I've been down, Dickies been working in the doorway wink

negawskloV

negawskloV

don't wanna piss on your parade mate but none of those bodies will give money to anyone who isn't long established as a successful project... you'll need to find private backing or start with fund-raising before they'll even consider topping up your funding and even then you will often need to commit to matching any funding with ongoing charity fundraising

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

negawskloV wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:£150 aint to bad really , room for 4 cars . . i council one is £30 i fink .
it wouldnt be if there was ROOM TO WORK on 4 cars ! lol everytime I've been down, Dickies been working in the doorway wink
lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum