FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

heating

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1heating Empty heating 24/8/2010, 8:09 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

Has anyone got any pics or info on where the fuck heater cables and linkage go i been searching the net for a week now cant find anything

got 2 new uns from gsf but all i know is they run from the exchangers

inside or out?
straight to the levers via anything?
left or right cos they are different?

I had nothing on my bus the lots been stripped out but i have replaced a few things and getting there slowly

any help would be greatly appreciated and oh i know the original system is supposed to be crap but i m on a mission now and i got to try it
cheers guys

2heating Empty Re: heating 24/8/2010, 9:04 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

your welcome to have a look at mine (heater that is) and go from that. dunno when though, poss next meet?

3heating Empty Re: heating 24/8/2010, 10:53 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

dicky mint wrote:your welcome to have a look at mine (heater that is) and go from that. dunno when though, poss next meet?

Cheers buddy

I probably still got loads of bits to get yet but an ides of what i need would be cool cant find any pics not even in the haynes

going to action you going
ave ya used the board yet smile

4heating Empty Re: heating 25/8/2010, 10:41 am

bixit

bixit

Got a few things to sort on mine this weekend, so if i remember (whilst its jacked up) I'll take some piccies of where the cables go and how they're routed. :incheek:

5heating Empty Re: heating 25/8/2010, 8:27 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

mark wrote:
dicky mint wrote:your welcome to have a look at mine (heater that is) and go from that. dunno when though, poss next meet?

Cheers buddy

I probably still got loads of bits to get yet but an ides of what i need would be cool cant find any pics not even in the haynes

going to action you going
ave ya used the board yet smile

not at action sad but at vanfest Very Happy so could see you there or at the meet.

taking the board out on monday for a crack at some surf. found a fin on the net so if its here im fitting that and im away :thumbup:
going to borth as its sposed to be at 4' to 4'6". fancy tagging along, all the family are goin up in the bus.

6heating Empty Re: heating 25/8/2010, 9:49 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

Wherrs that then mate

7heating Empty Re: heating 25/8/2010, 9:51 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

bixit wrote:Got a few things to sort on mine this weekend, so if i remember (whilst its jacked up) I'll take some piccies of where the cables go and how they're routed. :incheek:
Really appreciate that bud

8heating Empty Re: heating 26/8/2010, 4:49 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

mark wrote:Wherrs that then mate

its about 10 miles north of aberystwyth, not the best but its do-able and quiet.
Very Happy lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum