FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I switch my heating off ??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I switch my heating off ?? Empty How do I switch my heating off ?? 30/6/2009, 12:18 pm

the braincell

the braincell

My bills are getting a bit big now and I can't work out how to change the settings on the control panel carzzy

The control box in the hallway is a VRT 340f for a vailant combi-boiler

Tar Very Happy

vin van man

vin van man

Same as ours!

As you look at the control box, bottom right corner os a press/dial. Press this once. this will cause the heating options in the display to flash. Turn the dial until off is flashing. Press the dial again to set it at off.

Hope that works!

the braincell

the braincell

I dont have any dials.. just buttons confused

I'll get a pic up !

the braincell

the braincell

How do I switch my heating off ?? IMG%5D

How do I switch my heating off ?? Heating002

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:How do I switch my heating off ?? Heating002

How do I switch my heating off ?? Heating002

Fixed that top one, just to enjoy that wallpaper carzzy

the braincell

the braincell

I'm not responsible for that wallpaper ! lol It was here before me, honest !

vin van man

vin van man

oh that is totally different from ours!

Not alot of help am I??

Have you tried holding any buttons in to see if anything flashes?

the braincell

the braincell

If I press the 'P' - p3 pops up on the screen. then when I press the star and the moon buttons underneath the screen, the numpers at the top (where the time is now) go 30, 1.00, 1.30. 2.00 .. Dunno what that does so I pressed the 'c'

vin van man

vin van man

top left hand side button!

Then using your + - keys go from clock to sunshine to ying/yang type symbol to OFF When on OFF press OK!

Try that my dear!

the braincell

the braincell

vin van man wrote:top left hand side button!

Then using your + - keys go from clock to sunshine to ying/yang type symbol to OFF When on OFF press OK!

Try that my dear!

top left hand button (squaue with lines symbol) then pressing + and - .. changes some sort of temperature setting.

vin van man

vin van man

the braincell wrote:

Try that my dear!

top left hand button (squaue with lines symbol) then pressing + and - .. changes some sort of temperature setting.

I know what you are saying! One way is programing it and the other is changing your temp settings!

What is your hot water temp set at also?

the braincell

the braincell

vin van man wrote:
the braincell wrote:

Try that my dear!

I know what you are saying! One way is programing it and the other is changing your temp settings!

What is your hot water temp set at also?

Goodo! cuz I have no idea lol

it sys 24.5c on the bottom numbers at the mo, think that means to heating setting tho.. not sure how to find the water temp settings..

negawskloV

negawskloV

I thought you'd done that months ago :eek: you said back in March it needed doing... guess you can't rush these things! lol

the braincell

the braincell

I turned all the radiators off a while back as a quick fix ! Very Happy

negawskloV

negawskloV

lol I dunno what to say to that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum