FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)

+6
weardybeardy
substandard
dirty di
the braincell
dicky mint
Toastie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

we saw this today , fort it was cool smile

the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  Picture008

the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  Picture004

its tiny smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

driftart at the beach me n the kids did.
sea dragon,
the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  Newphone010

and you know,
the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  Newphone049

the braincell

the braincell

Ta di Very Happy But it's the harsh reality of wildlife round my way, rather then arty lol

6the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  Empty My new car 7/9/2010, 6:21 pm

substandard

substandard

the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  46787_1595137202817_1367552337_1575141_4531081_n

Very Happy

substandard

substandard

That my friend, is a 1952 Standard Vanguard Phase 1A. Made in Coventry. Also known as a "Beetle back"

I went to have a look at it and accidentally made the the owner an offer. Very Happy

weardybeardy

Can I be the first to say.....

.....SLAM IT!!!!!! Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

weardybeardy wrote:Can I be the first to say.....

.....SLAM IT!!!!!! Very Happy
On air with 17 inch randars the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  77324 the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  77324

substandard

substandard

The thought did cross my mind.

the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  Sept2010005

Not sure I could get adapters for randars. Always make some I suppose Very Happy

oilyT

oilyT

substandard wrote:

the random pic's you take of interesting stuff but you see about but don't thinkink it needs its own thread thread :)  46787_1595137202817_1367552337_1575141_4531081_n

Very Happy
That is lovely.havent seen one of them for a long time smile

oilyT

oilyT

substandard wrote:

Very Happy
That is lovely.havent seen one of them for a long time smile

oilyT

oilyT

TOASTIE wrote:there's an echo in here

Naa so cool i had to post it twice. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum