FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

First up...............TWO engine cases.........both VW....AS21 and AS41.
PLEASE NOTE......I DONT know any history on these cases....so hopefully the pics will show what you need to know.....

From the codes..AD and AS im presuming both are 1600cc

BOTH cases drilled for bus fitment............

AS21(this is the AS code one)SOLD

My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 002-12
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 003-5
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 004-3
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 005-4

AS41(this is AD coded)SOLD

My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 007-2
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 010-1
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 006-4
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 008-3
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 009-2

Like i say i have NO history of these and im NOT an engine geek,so if you want specific questions answered i will do my best...

Price...........................£65 ONO EACH CASE

Wheels.......................

first set.................4.5jx15 solids.........these are the ones without the hub cap clip..........
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 016

£65 ONOSOLD

Next i aint got a clue what these are...........tires comes with the wheels..............centres WILL need a clean up and re-paint,only TWO centre caps present

My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 014
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 015

in my opinion i would change the tires.........

SOLD

Hinge mirrors from my old oval................some rust on them and again need a clean

My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 012-1
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 013-1

£30 ONO

next up an assortment

My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 001-9

BUGPACK urethane gearbox mount bushes........NEVER opened...£20

Kadron tail pipe..been painted decent nick............£15
(pick to show size of it below)

Headlight mesh guards....not the best quality in the world so £15 ONO

Windscreen washer bag with electrical bits...............£15SOLD

Pic of Kadron bolt area....
My Action heads up for sale thread...................my RADAR wheels off my splitty...plus other stuff 011-1

I dont like paypal charges...so would prefer bank transfer or cheque..
I am NOT in the habit of ripping folk off so feel free to ask around about me to check i am as honest as i say.....

and finally................in the next few days or so,i will have a set of 4 Radars coming up for sale(once ive fitted my randars) i will have more info and pics on these.............they WILL come with tires and will be up for sale at £370 ONO.......again i can bring to Action..these wheel at present are on my splitty.

Feel free to ask any questions and i will do my best to answer....

i cab BRING any of the items to Action so you wont have postage to worry about.........

Alibabs..........dont worry dude your deck lid is safe Very Happy

Cheers for now

Mario Very Happy

Last edited by Mario on 15/8/2011, 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

alibabs

alibabs

loveing the decklid lol

are the radars the wheels i want or do i want raNdars ? confused

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:loveing the decklid lol

are the radars the wheels i want or do i want raNdars ? confused

mate i think its the raNdars you want............for randars see dickie's van wink

alibabs

alibabs

Got ya ye that's what I want
Was just getting my hopes up !!!

Mario

Mario

updated wiv new bits n bobs Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum