FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

MARIO KART WII tonight 8pm anyone one ??

+5
the braincell
H
vin van man
DICKIE
Toastie
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

anyone got it one on here ?

Last edited by TOASTIE on 18/3/2009, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

DICKIE

DICKIE

Yeah you have lol

vin van man

vin van man

Yeah, well my kids have! Rolling Eyes

They have got quite good! lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

stick you numbers up . il get mine in a bit ., spangle and honeybus have to . will have a race soon smile

vin van man

vin van man

Ok mate!

Wait till the kids are aboard or I will be rubbish! carzzy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Spangle - 1977 4352 4489

Honeybus - 3824 2712 0684

toastie - 3523 5877 5139

dirtydi - 2793 4459 1853

crumb - 0474 1867 7501

theres ares smile

vin van man

vin van man

Will get mine tomorrow!

I reckon it could be fun!

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

How does that work then? Is that so you can race each other? Surely the person with the fastest connection has the advantage?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye H you can play each other . dont fink conetion speed make a difrunce . it is fun playin people you no but not havin to have um in your house drinky your beer smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

It's just that my brother-in-law is a huge internet gamer - shoot 'em up, first person combat type stuff - he always upgrades to the fastest broadband packages as soon as they're available as he reckons that without it his opponents machines update split seconds faster and they can kill him before he can even see them! That's what he says anyway.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i ges the game is small enuff that it works without to much speed so everyones the same , duno , it works though smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I know nothing - I don't do games, I'm hopeless lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i not really in to them but the wii is great at gettin everyone playing and up not just sat on the sofa . hhe drunker the better smile

the braincell

the braincell

no.

vin van man

vin van man

vin & kids- 3480 7315 5947

scooter

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you will have a number each mate . il stick that one in now , you will need to put ares in and then we will be paired up smile

vin van man

vin van man

I get you now, that's ailish's then!

Now I understand! smile

It took us a while, that's why it's her wii me then!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv stuck that one in .

vin van man

vin van man

Just cooking some dinner as just went to a parents evening type thing at dinner time! carzzy
I will switch it on !

vin van man

vin van man

I just want to race you toast, but how the @%^& do I AAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHH find it?

I have put those numbers in earlier!

I have clicked on WFC! But, the wife will be back in a mo! :eek: carzzy Very Happy

It's cool pressing the wrong things but I got there! But we ain't friends yet! Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i need you number . iv pt that other one in . so if you'v put mine in we should be frends . il turn mine on now . you should see frend on line in freind roster . then if one of us opens a room then any of are freainds can join it . hope that makes some sence . it will wen you see it hapen the first time i finks

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im now freind with somone new ,. blond girl . so if she/you are on line we can race smile

vin van man

vin van man

That's the one ! i will see!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lost conetion or somthin . pick a time for later and we'l see if we can get a few more on . and send me you numbers if you can find um smile cheers d

vin van man

vin van man

lol lol lol lol

I am no good!

Good fun! Got the school run! wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum