FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone going out tonight ?????

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anyone going out tonight ????? Empty anyone going out tonight ????? 4/4/2009, 6:51 pm

dirty di

dirty di

answers on a postcard please or here anyone going out tonight ????? 621165 pig 2

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Nope in tonight, pizza and a bottle of wine of the rouge variety with a DVD if Rad will put the Lego down! :fight:

dirty di

dirty di

just started on my second voddy today, went out in the buggy with toast today, had chips at the red lion by the river...they weren't very nice but it was good to get out in the sunshine today :thumbup: now its time to decide whether to get pissed at home or venture out into town carzzy

dirty di

dirty di

are you out tonight dickie wink

greenfyre

greenfyre

he has
actually just come out as being of the gay persuasion

greenfyre

greenfyre

evening!! Very Happy

dirty di

dirty di

hey clare, tried texting you earlier but it wouldn't send, you out tonight chick wink hug

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Drunk at home deffo, not so far to crawl to bed but it does limit your chances of pulling a bird eh Dickie? Very Happy

greenfyre

greenfyre

prob not! im a bit tipsy!!! had a couple of glasses of wine!!

(ps the bit about dickie coming out as a gay person was false)

dirty di

dirty di

greenfyre wrote:prob not! im a bit tipsy!!! had a couple of glasses of wine!!

(ps the bit about dickie coming out as a gay person was false)

i reckon it could be true and your just covering for him clare.....don't worry i won't tell anybody lol pig 2

DICKIE

DICKIE

I dont know really Di..
i cant be bothered to move just yet lol

greenfyre

greenfyre

oh dear now im in trouble sad

dirty di

dirty di

DICKIE wrote:I dont know really Di..

ok chick, if ya change your mind we'd be up for a couple at vaults to kick ass lol if not i got lots of voddy here pig 2

DICKIE

DICKIE

greenfyre wrote:oh dear now im in trouble sad
You are fuckin trouble :fight:

DICKIE

DICKIE

dirty di wrote:

ok chick, if ya change your mind we'd be up for a couple at vaults to kick ass lol if not i got lots of voddy here pig 2
Ok darlin hug
How was the wedding Di???
better still any pics of toast?

dirty di

dirty di

DICKIE wrote:
dirty di wrote:

Ok darlin hug
How was the wedding Di???
better still any pics of toast?

lots of photos but mostly of his 2 fingers lol wedding was good and toast didn't get into a fight either lol crumb looked cool and i looked pregnant in the photo's toast took lol oh dear :eek:

spam

spam

hello x barry sais who's going out x anyone going out tonight ????? 621165

dirty di

dirty di

we've decided to stay in now, just looked online at my bank account and was quite scared :eek: and toasts is even worse lol i thought barry was going to a party tonight, not sure why but summat in the back of my mind was telling me that lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

dirty di wrote:we've decided to stay in now, just looked online at my bank account and was quite scared :eek: and toasts is even worse lol i thought barry was going to a party tonight, not sure why but summat in the back of my mind was telling me that lol
Im gonna stay in,got wine(well clares) and films are on smile

greenfyre

greenfyre

hmmm...... well il be stopping in fer sure then, just to keep an eye on the wine! anyone going out tonight ????? 396852

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum