FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vehicle Alarms

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vehicle Alarms Empty Vehicle Alarms 22/9/2010, 8:56 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

Thinking of fitting an alarm to my bus does anyone know what makes are any good there seems to be quite a few types available

2Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 22/9/2010, 9:24 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Ive been thinking of one of these for mine.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Vehicle-GPS-Tracker-SMS-Text-Immobiliser-Alarm-/370428417259?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_GPSSystems_GPSSystems&hash=item563f4114eb

It rings your mobile if its started or even moved because it has a motion sensor inside.

People take no bloody notice of alarms these days but with this at least you know if the bus is being moved.
If its nicked it sends an updated text of the google earth coordinates of where the bus is..

3Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 22/9/2010, 9:30 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

cheers for the link rich i know what you mean bout people not bothering its more the immobiliser side i want and a deterrent i seen one on ebay earlier 20 notes no gps or nothing just immobiliser self arming 6 different sirens etc pretty basic but you cant tell if its any good from a pic i think further research before i buy anything

4Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 22/9/2010, 9:37 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

my biggest problem is the bus is nowhere near where i live,so an alarm wouldnt help me much apart from fuck the neighbours off if it went off. Vehicle Alarms 77324
I keep meaning to get mine sorted asap

5Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 22/9/2010, 9:52 pm

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

all ive got at the mo is a krooklok and a little flashing red light on the dash couple of quid from maplins i ll keep looking mate and let ya know oh and fuck them neighbours they keep blocking your garage anyway lol

6Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 22/9/2010, 9:53 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

i take the ht leads off Very Happy and use one of those steering wheel lock fingys . wont stop them trashing it i spose, perhaps i'll look into alarms too Vehicle Alarms 274522

7Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 23/9/2010, 12:08 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

All an imobilizer can do on them is knock out the coil . Nice hidun kill swich is easy and very cheap . That alarm on eBay looks good for the money if it's works

8Vehicle Alarms Empty Re: Vehicle Alarms 23/9/2010, 9:09 am

substandard

substandard

I had a Thatcham CAT 1 alarm fitted by Moons of Gloucester. Was £350 though but I'm pleased with it. Like Mark says, I really only wanted the immobilser part as alarms are pretty useless nowadays. The immobiliser sets itself automatically so you don't have to worry about it. It cuts the feed to the ignition and the starter motor. It would do the fuel pump too if it was electric. You just push a button on the remote before you start the van. Only problem it has though is it will run the battery flat if you don't drive it for a couple of weeks.

I also use a steering wheel lock fingy. That GPS one looks good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum