FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free smoke alarms

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free smoke alarms Empty Free smoke alarms 22/3/2014, 6:42 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Anyone want or need free alarms fitting pm me as we are having a push at work with them, Chelt and glos area, cheers Rich ( fire service )

2Free smoke alarms Empty Re: Free smoke alarms 22/3/2014, 7:07 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i want a couple and di wants a couple if pos , do they need to be fitted or can i put um up ? my best mate was killed cuz he had no alarms , i they are very important to me . di only has 1 and i want one in my back passage smile

3Free smoke alarms Empty Re: Free smoke alarms 22/3/2014, 7:19 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

I'll pm you fella smile

4Free smoke alarms Empty Re: Free smoke alarms 22/3/2014, 8:16 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers mate , replied smile

5Free smoke alarms Empty Re: Free smoke alarms 23/3/2014, 1:59 pm

alibabs

alibabs

My left Knacker wrote:Anyone want or need free alarms fitting pm me as we are having a push at work with them, Chelt and glos area, cheers Rich ( fire service )

what you guys need is a fitter someone with a white van good customer skills that can go round and fit them for you  wink 

think of the fuel you guys will save raher than using the fire trucks  Very Happy 

6Free smoke alarms Empty Re: Free smoke alarms 23/3/2014, 2:33 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

alibabs wrote:
My left Knacker wrote:Anyone want or need free alarms fitting pm me as we are having a push at work with them, Chelt and glos area, cheers Rich ( fire service )

what you guys need is a fitter someone with a white van good customer skills that can go round and fit them for you  wink 

think of the fuel you guys will save raher than using the fire trucks  Very Happy 
I wish there was Al, anyway it's a good excuse to go on a flap lap around town smile

7Free smoke alarms Empty Re: Free smoke alarms 23/3/2014, 6:03 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Toastie wrote: and i want one in my back passage smile

And i sure that's not the 1st time you've asked that. :gay: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum