FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online club meet :D

+6
vin van man
dirty di
AL
andyvw64
H
the braincell
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 9:12 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

bloody el . glad you still got a head smile , this summers guna be a good un smile

52Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 9:12 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Honeybus wrote:I don't think it's boring smile I work in the Learning Opportunities Dept at the local College, part of which involves helping people with Acquired Brain Injury.
Is that where you met Dan?? lol

53Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 9:14 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:
Honeybus wrote:I don't think it's boring smile I work in the Learning Opportunities Dept at the local College, part of which involves helping people with Acquired Brain Injury.
Is that where you met Dan?? lol

lol lol lol lol lol

54Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 9:17 pm

vin van man

vin van man

Yeah I nearly had to go to a college in Exeter for a year to learn engineering again like CNC machining and Computer drawing!

But I wouldn't have been nice with the young kids and me down there going for walks on the beach in my spare time!

But with the loss of an income I went for a lower paid job and learning as I went on which worked for me!

55Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 9:21 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

so did you lose all your memory ? . tell us more

56Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 9:23 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:so did you lose all your memory ? . tell us more
1 2 3 and your back in the room smile

57Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 10:27 pm

vin van man

vin van man

Short term memory loss!

:fight:

58Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 18/3/2009, 11:57 pm

vin van man

vin van man

I was also of work for 5 months due to going back into a factory enviroment with memery loss but I also get pissed of with people like um wasn't anger but............. Life Rage lol

And being a big bloke some people would find that intimidating, but I always walked away (I is lover not a fighter!)! Which didn't help with the mr's either we would get into a barny about something and I would be off! :eek:

Bad times really, also I got Vibration white finger so I was on the scrap heap as far as my job went! Where as being 30 I should have been at the top!
So even doing work say on my car it was impossible! Now where did I put that spanner, then the wife would come out and say something and then ARRRGHHH nightmare! Also afterwards my hands would be knackerd too!

But as time as gone on, it is a long time ago now you do forget!
I mess with cars and vans now, tinkering used to be a great hobbie of mine and I think I have found it again!

The worst would be the vertigo which I suffered from, but it was undiagnosed for about two years as they said it was viral and I had positional vertigo!
But now ok! Unless I done a few forward rolls!

So after walking around pissed for two years I don't really drink now! sick

I just look at it now as one of those things! As on these American tattoo program's they say it either makes you better or bitter!

59Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 19/3/2009, 10:35 am

the braincell

the braincell

Oh der vin van man ! But you seem to have a good attitude (prolly not the right word, but it'd early) towards it all ! smile

60Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 19/3/2009, 12:46 pm

vin van man

vin van man

Yeah cheers!
The work honeybus does at the college sounds cool! smile

61Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 19/3/2009, 1:28 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Yeah, thats the sort of thing spam does too, but she does art therapy type stuff...basically gets paid for messing around with paints and clay lol

62Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 19/3/2009, 1:48 pm

vin van man

vin van man

Cool!

I didn't get to any of that stuff, I just had long boring test's at the job centre on fitting and verbal instructions which I mostly forgot! lol

63Online club meet :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Online club meet :D 19/3/2009, 10:04 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Kev - I had no idea :eek: hug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3