FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fao mr mario

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fao mr mario Empty fao mr mario 17/1/2010, 2:23 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what going on with your van mate . is the snow still on it ?

2fao mr mario Empty Re: fao mr mario 18/1/2010, 1:12 am

Mario

Mario

Yes matey it is and so is the building.

they have found bloody asbestos in the roof of the building now so health n safety rules unfortunately!!!
a demolition company are gonna take down the building.
I hope to find out more info this week i will let ya know soon as i do matey.
I have to be carefull what i do cos if i push too hard i put my job at risk!!!
I had a wee looksee yesterday and the old girl is holding up well considering so im still hopefull of getting her out in one piece and rebuilding her fao mr mario 77324

3fao mr mario Empty Re: fao mr mario 18/1/2010, 2:06 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

pisseer . are you going to take her home i pos ? , fiar play for your patinonts . i would be gaging to drag it out just to see. good luck me smile you no we help if a bit closer dont you . soz mate

4fao mr mario Empty Re: fao mr mario 18/1/2010, 11:02 am

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:pisseer . are you going to take her home i pos ? , fiar play for your patinonts . i would be gaging to drag it out just to see. good luck me smile you no we help if a bit closer dont you . soz mate

Cheers matey fao mr mario 77324
i am chomping at the bit to get her out mate.
The frustrating bit was,the day the structural engineer turned up and declared it unsafe, i was only about 3 or 4 hrs away from getting her out!!!
Ive had to bite my bottom lip a helluvva lot cos of the attitude ive had from ym senior boss, i had to actually leave work one day cos i was gonna chin the engineer and my boss!!
Hopefully i will find out some info this week from my junior manager as he has worked his nuts off trying to get it sorted even to the extent of him being bollocked by the big boss too!!!
fingers crossed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum