FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

so football people , what the scoor guna be ? so i can have a bet like

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont know fuck all about it :gay:

alibabs

alibabs

ladbrokes are offering 20/1 on us winning 3/0.....................cant see it happening but saying that france are rubbish at the mo

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv gone 2-0 2-1 3-0

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

and france 2-1 at 14/1

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Crouch and gerard for first goal

alibabs

alibabs

france aint to clever at the mo and i dont think we playing the usual crap so hopefully theyounger ones will be hungry for it instead of the pre maddonas like that manc twat rooney....................stevie gerrard always worth a punt he is livepool gold :thumbup:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is this game important ?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

balls

alibabs

alibabs

no mate a fucking pointless friendly and chances are youll get your 2/1 france win watching this . wish i had a gamble now was looking at all the odds in the boozer earlier

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:and france 2-1 at 14/1
nice touch how much did you put on lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Not alot mate. Just a little to make it fun , I had a few more on as well so came out about 30% up at the end , nice to win though smile can always count on England to disappoint

alibabs

alibabs

ha ha cool who cares bout the result when moneys involved good on ya . As much as im a liverpool fanfanfan im going to give you the odds for next result.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum