FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

buggy inshorance piss take

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1buggy  inshorance piss take Empty buggy inshorance piss take 20/3/2009, 5:30 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i just phoned to get a renewal price and that was all fine . but a last year they charged me more for a policy that earns no claims discount . lovely job

now they tell me that they dont use no claim's on classic cars , so i say well why did you sell me it ? she tell me i can have the years no claims if i want but they wont offer me any discount for it ..

what a load of balls .

i spos the idea is you can earn no claims on a classic and if you then got a modern car you could use it for that but when they sold me the policy they asked all about my history and no iv never claimed in 18 years . so there pocksy years no claim was never going to be of any help to me . what a bunch of bellends

2buggy  inshorance piss take Empty Re: buggy inshorance piss take 21/3/2009, 2:57 am

the braincell

the braincell

I don't get no claims discounts on the bus either. But the insurance is pretty cheap really, so it doesn't bother me smile

And sarcy comments about my driving are not necessary !, not had an accident for ages now Very Happy

3buggy  inshorance piss take Empty Re: buggy inshorance piss take 21/3/2009, 6:41 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

*I think* you can only claim (and use) NCB for one car, regardless of how many you have and whether they're classic or modern.

Presumably you were claiming and using your NCB on the Micra - that's all your allowed - some insurance co's will "say" they're applying your "NCB" to a second cars policy also but they're not really, just giving you a discount to make the sale - multiple NCB is not legitimate AFAIK

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum