FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fed up with the buggy . help

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fed up with the buggy . help  Empty fed up with the buggy . help 29/6/2010, 5:10 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

first time iv had chance to use the heap last weekend a drive it out the shed and it breaks down . i think no feul . so a stick some in and it still wont go . it has a fuel filter in line , so fucking around all day today a find i cant get any furl up so i get a new fuel pump , now iv got fuel woo hoo but the pipes are all a bit shit so a stick better ones on and now it dont run . , will someone sti;; set fire to it for me .

has anyone put a gsf pump on ? it seems to come with a adapted , like a fat gasket . should i of used it ? i didnt want to fit with out out .

one of 2 shows the thing comes to and it looks like i will be in the micra sad

dicky mint

dicky mint

shit bud,im looking for a fappin annoying squeak on the bus and cant find it. fed up with the buggy . help  574558

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il swap yu . does anyone know if a fuel filter is ok vertical ish ?

adz

adz

fuel filter should be fine verticalish dude.

have u got the right size pushrod for the fuel pump

think its 100mm for alternator and 108mm for dynamo or something along those lines, or the otherway round, upside down or inside out.

although,,, if u had fuel coming through before and it only stopped when u changed the lines, surely thats the lines that are the problem.

aaah im confused

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

duno about the lenghth of the rod . the pump has an adapter that i spect deals with that . seems to but fireing plenty of fuel out , i guess in the end a disturbed some shit and its gone in the carb . will have to try it tomorrow eve , if it dont work there will be a new buggy on ebay

adz

adz

nooooooooooo

think my mate has a carb for sale if thats all it is! ur buggys wicked! best shape by far especially with ur new screen n bonnet on.

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:, if it dont work there will be a new buggy on ebay

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with the buggy . help  455759

what about the carb i gave you, is that any good?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

your carb is in my kitchen . just cleaned it out best i could to try if i cant get mine rite , if the carb is the problem even . im sick of paying for the buggy and not getting to use it and this is nearly the last straw . spent all day and £25 that i aint got spair today for it to be shiter than it was Friday . , i duno sad

dicky mint

dicky mint

carbs your bud, do as you wish with it.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers il try it if needs be mate but if not it will still about if you ever need it smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

The black bakerlite flange thing has to be used toast,check its not got any big cracks in it.
The pump needs to be bolted down a little at each side or else you will bust it.

fed up with the buggy . help  Bakelite

silly question mate but have you got the filter on the right way around???
fuel can only go in one way to work.

DICKIE

DICKIE

We all have massive problems with our dubs toast,its part of owning them..
You cant give up yet fed up with the buggy . help  77324

13fed up with the buggy . help  Empty Re: fed up with the buggy . help 29/6/2010, 10:19 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mate having probs with it thats my main concerns , it not being abal to try and fix them . i can maybe get on it a couple of hours a week if im lucky and then still cant make any nois so a small prob becomes a head ack

think the pumps ok now . i used the black bit but wanted to check , it seems to be fireing the shit out now so that one win , i think i had the filter in the rite way but i did try a croome one i had and a wonder if there was shit in it from sitting in the car and it went in to the carb . iv got a brand new clair one to go on next after a try and clean the carb so hope that works . if not that will be that for the time being

14fed up with the buggy . help  Empty Re: fed up with the buggy . help 29/6/2010, 10:28 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

if i can blag it, do you want a hand one evening? i could blat down on the bike for an hour or so. cant say id be any more help but sometimes two heads are better than one, not that my head is a full one.
i fell down the stairs and now have a big purple foot fed up with the buggy . help  Icon_redface .
what a twat?

15fed up with the buggy . help  Empty Re: fed up with the buggy . help 29/6/2010, 10:44 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yu plum smile didnt you mrs do the same thing same time last year ? came to bvf with a broke foot ?

cheers for the offer of help its very appreciated smile but don't think it will really help . time is an problem , cant work there in the eve anyway . all i can do is try cleaning the carb out i think and i know how to do that ish . longs as it comes apart ok i should manage and if it dont there's not a lot anyone can do to help . it will will be once last go with the carbs and then RELAX smile

thanks again for kind offer , very good of you old been smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fingers crossed i may have mended it

dirty di

dirty di

TOASTIE wrote:fingers crossed i may have mended it

fed up with the buggy . help  Icon_cheers fed up with the buggy . help  801300 fed up with the buggy . help  580560 fed up with the buggy . help  518679

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:fingers crossed i may have mended it

nice one.

ive got the bus on stands waiting for brake pads fed up with the buggy . help  455759 . should be here tommorow, fingers crossed fed up with the buggy . help  Icon_redface

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

good luck mate . hope they aint from GSF .

i hope the buggy is ok but not tested proply . its guna be a jump in and hope for the best job .

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:. its guna be a jump in and hope for the best job .

it'll be sound fed up with the buggy . help  801300 .

got a back up with a local car place, so i'll either have no pads or some in the bus and a spare set.
either way the bus will be at bvf. fed up with the buggy . help  714953

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum