FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outdoor Beetle cover

+2
the braincell
63Split
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Outdoor Beetle cover 3/3/2011, 8:45 am

63Split

63Split

Anyone got one that they no longer need - happy to give the going rate smile Outdoor Beetle cover 129407

2Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:04 pm

the braincell

the braincell

See. Thats what happens when you move to a more affluent area with a good school for kids. It's always the beetle that suffers sad

3Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:07 pm

63Split

63Split

Tell me about it, I am worried I'll be left with a pile of rust before long.
Yours is under outdoor cover, how does it bear up??

4Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:22 pm

the braincell

the braincell

The van or the cover ?

Van is not covered in bird poo, which is nice Very Happy The cover doesn't really keep it dry tho, but it's better than being out in the open.

My cover is a Just Kampers one, the seems are starting to split by the zips (that could be where I've opened the van door without taking the cover off - thereby pulling at the seams tho) and the zip came unzipped the other day. Thats sorted now tho.

When this one finally disintegrates (had it 4 years now) I reckon I'll be getting a heritage one. A bit more expensive, but has very good reviews on VZI Very Happy

5Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:28 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Argos do some cheap ones just to keep the rain off , duno if they do any posh one , mite be worth a look

6Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:44 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Or it may have been Hamilton that do expensive good ones..

7Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:47 pm

63Split

63Split

Had a quick look at the Argos one -looks nasty, the hamilton one is beyond my budget -
somthing in the middle would be OK i.e. £50ish

8Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:54 pm

the braincell

the braincell

The JK one cost me £100, so you may have to end up with the nasty argos one unless you wanna spend more.

I've just checked, it is Hamilton that peeps say is good, £150 for a beetle one. £200 for a van one affraid

9Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 2:56 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Mcmario was asking about beetle covers too on VZi. When he buys his his new house, assuming he has a garage, he may sell you his old cover Very Happy - Asssuming he bought one in the end ?

10Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 3:14 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

There a 50 quid Argos one but am on phone so can't really see it

11Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 3:58 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wont have a beetle soon,so if he has got a cover he wont need it Very Happy

12Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 4/3/2011, 5:20 pm

oilyT

oilyT

APD do the sealy one's their about £30. smile

13Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 7/3/2011, 3:41 am

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Or it may have been Hamilton that do expensive good ones..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS...............yes they are pricey but....you buy cheap you buy twice wink

I got one o these for my oval(before i sold the oval).......great bit o kit but did cist summin like 170 ish....

if you have a decent paint job..........whats cheaper 170 odd notes or a new paint scheme?

14Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 7/3/2011, 11:47 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS...............yes they are pricey but....you buy cheap you buy twice wink

I got one o these for my oval(before i sold the oval).......great bit o kit but did cist summin like 170 ish....

if you have a decent paint job..........whats cheaper 170 odd notes or a new paint scheme?
If you have a decent paint job,you shouldnt need a cover to keep it that way. carzzy :moon:

15Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 7/3/2011, 12:24 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

170 quid for a cover .......

Flash cunt smile

16Outdoor Beetle cover Empty Re: Outdoor Beetle cover 8/3/2011, 2:34 pm

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

If you have a decent paint job,you shouldnt need a cover to keep it that way. carzzy :moon:

you aint seen the fahookin great big seagulls we ave oop here matey...when them mother fuckers drop a log you knows about it...

Toastie wrote:170 quid for a cover .......

Flash cunt smile

:moon: :moon: lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum