FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

bike people - can a 20 year old that has passed a car test ride a 125 on L plates

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no one seems to know for sure confused anyone had to deal with it at all ?

weardybeardy

I think they will still need to do a CBT to ride anything at all (even a 50 cc)and then yes ok on a 125, but have to take full test within 2 years (?)

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

there's 2 brothers , one is about 22 ones 20 , both had 50cc so did cbt and rode them for a year then both had a 100 for a year then passed car test and got cars , now want a 125 iv got for sale but im not sure they can ,

in are day cuz we passed the car test we were ok on 125's forever wernt we ? iv read loads of posts in the net and still aint got a clue smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

from what i can work out once 17 anyone can ride a 125 with a cbt but they have to do the cbt every 2 years unless they pass there bike test even if they get there car test , seems a bit silly to me , you do you cbt at 16 and ride for 2 years and meen wile you pass your car test so what good is it to go and do a cbt again ?

negawskloV

negawskloV

I thought the CBT didn't expire after 2 years if you had a car licence confused It's 'kin complicated eh?!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats what i fort but i think it does now , but i could still be wrong

dicky mint

dicky mint

weardybeardy wrote:I think they will still need to do a CBT to ride anything at all (even a 50 cc)and then yes ok on a 125, but have to take full test within 2 years (?)

thats right as far as i know Very Happy

dicky mint

dicky mint

glad i did mine when i did, a flippin nightmare nowadays :eek:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum