FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Think im almost ready to give it up this year

+5
paddy
Toastie
Mario
oilyT
DICKIE
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DICKIE

DICKIE

Got a txt from the bloke i was just taking money out for ,for his engine,telling me its only a single port and not a twin..
Im not paying what he wanted for a single port... sad

So baz mentioned paddys motor which i was going to see if he would sell me rather than lend...
Went to clean my old heads up ready just in case and one of the fucking j tube nuts has rounded and welded itself to the exhaust stud :mad: :mad:

Im mega greatful for peeps saying they would lend me one but i really want one to keep so i can sort the 2007 at my leisure and still enjoy the rest of the shows this year...
Ive had a fucking guts full now and am seriously thinking of giving this years shows a miss.

oilyT

oilyT

Is it just the nut on the stud stuck? smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

yes mate but the rest of the thread looks fucked for some reason..
I just cant be arsed baz i really cant sad

Mario

Mario

:eek: :eek:

VW Action with NO Dickie doo dah :eek: :eek:

you can fucks right orf, ya young blonde ponce..............its only a bit of metal bollock chops,ya cant be lettin shit like this get the better of ya fella.......

I only do one show a year ya cock socket so ya best have your arse at Action :mad: Suspect :gay:

man up and stop stop being a big girly gheyer Very Happy :gay: Very Happy

See ya at Action matey kiss

oilyT

oilyT

i'll pick the head up tomorrow remove nut and if have to replace the stud. smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

lol
Cheers mario..Trouble is i put everything into that fucking engine build and ive lost my mojo from it fucking up so easily..
i think its hit home today how far backwards ive gone with it..

And how come when you dont want a running 1600 twin port to buy there are hundreds for sale..
When i need a cunt...theres nowt

Last edited by DICKIE on 16/5/2011, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

have you seen that 1641 on vzi ?

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote: lol
Cheers mario..Trouble is i put everything into that fucking engine build and ive lost my mojo from it fucking up so easily..

And how come when you dont want a running 1600 twin port to buy there are hundreds for sale..
Whe i need a cunt...theres nowt

Fella...here have another kiss

I know how ya feel mate.......trust me i do wink

BUT............

Ya NEVER give up on anything in life.....nada....fuck all..........ya just take a breather get back and get the fuck on with it Very Happy

Plus i just mayh ave another deal for you.............if you are interested????

DICKIE

DICKIE

Toastie wrote:have you seen that 1641 on vzi ?
yes mate,i pm'd him straight away about it after mario showed me the thread as soon as it came up..
sounds good but its miles away and i'd pretty much said i would have the other as long as it was good..
I pm'd the 1641 bloke and told him i was sorted and now im not..ive gone to the back of the queue now..

paddy

paddy

Rich - I will sell you the bottom end for.......... One pound.

Seriously wink

Now - shut the garage door for a week or so and come back to it when you're feeling funkier. It ain't that bad smile

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
yes mate,i pm'd him straight away about it after mario showed me the thread as soon as it came up..
sounds good but its miles away and i'd pretty much said i would have the other as long as it was good..
I pm'd the 1641 bloke and told him i was sorted and now im not..ive gone to the back of the queue now..

read the last line of my last post mucka^^^^^ wink

Mario

Mario

paddy wrote:Rich - I will sell you the bottom end for.......... One pound.

Seriously wink

Now - shut the garage door for a week or so and come back to it when you're feeling funkier. It ain't that bad smile

fuck that i will give ya £1.55 a bag o wotsits and if ya real lucky an apple Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

offer him 75p dickie

DICKIE

DICKIE

oilyT wrote:i'll pick the head up tomorrow remove nut and if have to replace the stud. smile
cheers bar..how much do you want to build it for me..
Mario wrote:

BUT............

Ya NEVER give up on anything in life.....nada....fuck all..........ya just take a breather get back and get the fuck on with it Very Happy

lol
Cheers mate,i know my pains are fuck all compared to some but im running out of time for plymfest and my holiday..no engine..no mot and 9 days to go sad

DICKIE

DICKIE

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..
i wouldnt expect you to sell it me for that mate honestly..i'd give you the going rate paddy.
My biggest problem is time,ive got to have it in the van,running by the weekend so i can get the bus mot'd next week...
Every little thing that goes wrong now,just seems to be adding up.
Im having a VW crisis lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

works van and a tent mate , i know its not the same but when your shit faced round the camp fire it wont seems so bad for a bit smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

read the last line of my last post mucka^^^^^ wink
spill the beans then knob jockey lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
oilyT wrote:i'll pick the head up tomorrow remove nut and if have to replace the stud. smile
cheers bar..how much do you want to build it for me..
Mario wrote:

BUT............

lol
Cheers mate,i know my pains are fuck all compared to some but im running out of time for plymfest and my holiday..no engine..no mot and 9 days to go sad

right here's my deal...........................

my old oval's 1641 is in my single cab at the mo..................yes i know it gave me probs last year,BUT, ive changed the ignition set up on it and it "seems" to be a LOT better.................BUT it needs the main crank oil seal changing....iand you know i genuinely dont have time to do that at the mo.............SO

I can have the engine out at the weekend.............you pay courier fees........and you can use it as long as you need t for.........a month...6 months next year.......

its up to you mate..............the offer is there mucka.......... Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Seriously wink

will you take a pound posted ?

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..
i wouldnt expect you to sell it me for that mate honestly..i'd give you the going rate paddy.
My biggest problem is time,ive got to have it in the van,running by the weekend so i can get the bus mot'd next week...

Just seen this..............why do you have to have a crisis when im moving bloody house??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There is NO way i can get the engine out before the weekend sad
Im doin my best for ya matey lol

Then again...blondes always were hard work :moon: lol lol lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

Toastie wrote:works van and a tent mate , i know its not the same but when your shit faced round the camp fire it wont seems so bad for a bit smile

I cant do my holiday in a tent and the works van mate and i know that sounds snobbey....but the bus is the big part for me as well

oilyT

oilyT

As soon as you can get the bottom end rings and pushrods it can go together. the bug will be done tonight and the bus is tested so im done there. smile

Mario

Mario

ive had another idea............

can you borrow someones engine just for the MOT...................then ship my 1641 down and then put that in????

Im tryin.........................(yeh i know....very lol lol )

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..

Just seen this..............why do you have to have a crisis when im moving bloody house??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There is NO way i can get the engine out before the weekend sad
Im doin my best for ya matey lol

Then again...blondes always were hard work :moon: lol lol lol
lol lol lol
You great tit..
Im not expecting you to mate and like i said i do appreciate the offer of lending me one but i wont feel right about it.
I need it to be mine so i dont have to rush things and i can put my old kadrons and stainless exhaust on it and punt it on at a later date..

ooh look,no punctuation...i miust be out of breath by now wink

RooneyToons

RooneyToons

Mario wrote: :eek: :eek:

VW Action with NO Dickie doo dah :eek: :eek:

you can fucks right orf, ya young blonde ponce..............its only a bit of metal bollock chops,ya cant be lettin shit like this get the better of ya fella.......

I only do one show a year ya cock socket so ya best have your arse at Action :mad: Suspect :gay:

here here that man oh young blonde hmmm that aint right is it ??? lol lol

man up and stop stop being a big girly gheyer Very Happy :gay: Very Happy

See ya at Action matey kiss

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum