FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Think im almost ready to give it up this year

+5
paddy
Toastie
Mario
oilyT
DICKIE
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
paddy wrote:Rich - I will sell you the bottom end for.......... One pound.

Seriously wink

Now - shut the garage door for a week or so and come back to it when you're feeling funkier. It ain't that bad smile
Cheers dude..
i wouldnt expect you to sell it me for that mate honestly..i'd give you the going rate paddy.
My biggest problem is time,ive got to have it in the van,running by the weekend so i can get the bus mot'd next week...
Every little thing that goes wrong now,just seems to be adding up.
Im having a VW crisis lol

Just seen this..............why do you have to have a crisis when im moving bloody house??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There is NO way i can get the engine out before the weekend sad
Im doin my best for ya matey lol

Then again...blondes always were hard work :moon: lol lol lol
lol lol lol
You great tit..
Im not expecting you to mate and like i said i do appreciate the offer of lending me one but i wont feel right about it.
I need it to be mine so i dont have to rush things and i can put my old kadrons and stainless exhaust on it and punt it on at a later date..

ooh look,no punctuation...i miust be out of breath by now wink

oooh ive never been named after a bird before tou

The offer is there like i say matey.............and to be honest if you blew the fucker up i woudnt be worried............my attitude is shit happens mate...its sat there if ya needs..................

Now can you fuck off somewhere else and have your blonde crisis as im trying to make fucking whisky here ffs Very Happy :moon: Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

oilyT wrote:As soon as you can get the bottom end rings and pushrods it can go together. the bug will be done tonight and the bus is tested so im done there. smile
What about clares square bar??
and when do things ever go smoothly when it comes to doing something in a time limit..
Im just not convinced an engine i build in a few days is not gonna spill its guts all over the M5..
The last one didnt last too long wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

have your rang bug barn ? mite have something sat there , even if it was a 13 would get you on the road

paddy

paddy

DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Now - shut the garage door for a week or so and come back to it when you're feeling funkier. It ain't that bad smile
Cheers dude..
i wouldnt expect you to sell it me for that mate honestly..i'd give you the going rate paddy.
My biggest problem is time,ive got to have it in the van,running by the weekend so i can get the bus mot'd next week...

I don't want that bottom end anymore. A quid if it'll help you out is all I'd want. Same reason why I offered to lend it, and said I wouldnt be bothered if it came back fucked. I won't be using it, so someone eles should if they can.

Long story - but it's not been a lucky engine for me. Bought as a fresh build from M.I.B on VZi. I let it sit for a year and it seized on the rings 'cos they were new and tight. I sent it to a mates garage to free off and swap the heads for some others I had....... 2 years later I got the remains of my engine back. Guess what - my 'mate' had used the heads, Bs&Ps, flywheel, gland nuts, pulley, rockers, pushrods on HIS CUSTOMERS engines. I now don't speak to a guy who was my best friend for nearly 15 years. I don't want to keep seeing that fucking bottom end in my shed !!!!!!

I've got to drive down to Brighton tomorrow afternoon. Reckon you / someone could meet me at the Oxford services on the M40 ?

DICKIE

DICKIE

paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..

I don't want that bottom end anymore. A quid if it'll help you out is all I'd want. Same reason why I offered to lend it, and said I wouldnt be bothered if it came back fucked. I won't be using it, so someone eles should if they can.

Long story - but it's not been a lucky engine for me. Bought as a fresh build from M.I.B on VZi. I let it sit for a year and it seized on the rings 'cos they were new and tight. I sent it to a mates garage to free off and swap the heads for some others I had....... 2 years later I got the remains of my engine back. Guess what - my 'mate' had used the heads, Bs&Ps, flywheel, gland nuts, pulley, rockers, pushrods on HIS CUSTOMERS engines. I now don't speak to a guy who was my best friend for nearly 15 years. I don't want to keep seeing that fucking bottom end in my shed !!!!!!

I've got to drive down to Brighton tomorrow afternoon. Reckon you / someone could meet me at the Oxford services on the M40 ?
cheers mate,i'll probably take you up on that one but i will insist on you taking some more for it wink
What sort of time will you be at oxford services paddy??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

grab it dickie , we know if it was the other way round you would help him , take it and be proud we are ace smile

Last edited by Toastie on 16/5/2011, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..

cheers mate,i'll probably take you up on that one but i will insist on you taking some more for it wink

oh i see..........its like that is it???? you take his offer and not mine :mad:

:moon: :moon: :moon: lol lol

paddy

paddy

DICKIE wrote:
paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..

I won't hear of it, Rich. Just a quid is all. I will not be swayed over this wink

I reckon It'll be 2-3PM by the time I get down to Oxford services. I'll have to keep you posted about when I leave and stuff - whats your number ?

Hope my puny physique will lift it over the bumper of my bora lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hay paddy come to chelt on your way back , have a birthday drinky with di and kip on dickie sofa smile god im the man with the plan today smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..

I won't hear of it, Rich. Just a quid is all. I will not be swayed over this wink

I reckon It'll be 2-3PM by the time I get down to Oxford services. I'll have to keep you posted about when I leave and stuff - whats your number ?

lol lol
I'll have to tell work im having the afternoon off but i dont think i'll be too far away from there to be fair.
07989348465 wink

paddy

paddy

Toastie wrote:hay paddy come to chelt on your way back , have a birthday drinky with di and kip on dickie sofa smile god im the man with the plan today smile

I'd love to mate - but my working week is just mental these days (thankful I have a job though).

This week:

Monday: Preston, then home.
Tuesday: Morning at home, Afternoon drive to Brighton
Wednesday: Brighton, then home.
Thursday: Washington, Tyne & Wear, then home
Friday: Lincoln, then home and get pissed Think im almost ready to give it up this year - Page 2 621165

paddy

paddy

DICKIE wrote:
paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:
paddy wrote:
DICKIE wrote:

Seriously wink

Cheers dude..

lol lol
I'll have to tell work im having the afternoon off but i dont think i'll be too far away from there to be fair.
07989348465 wink

Sorted. Just sent you a text so you have my number etc.

Be nice if something good comes out of that engine smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fdk ftw

have your tryed wayn (zee) ? he mite have an engine about

Taze

Taze

I got a spare 1600 engine but not sure how good it is tho,was keeping for a spare, was running with oil leaks but wud need head, pistons etc checked first. its the AS code one or the other highest 1600 bhp ones they do,give us a txt tom day time if you wanna grab in eve n check it out, im working with Sean so may not get chance to txt reply for a while, its at my mates yard Ba n The Toastinator know where it is

dicky mint

dicky mint

looks sorted then woo hoo
but for the few shows i get to there has to be another dickie with a dickie beard :thumbup:

DICKIE

DICKIE

Taze wrote:I got a spare 1600 engine but not sure how good it is tho,was keeping for a spare, was running with oil leaks but wud need head, pistons etc checked first. its the AS code one or the other highest 1600 bhp ones they do,give us a txt tom day time if you wanna grab in eve n check it out, im working with Sean so may not get chance to txt reply for a while, its at my mates yard Ba n The Toastinator know where it is
cheers taze mate,im gonna go with paddys power house (paddy power)
Ive got all the heads,pistons etc off my old motor can go on it.
just doing an order of parts now.
dicky mint wrote:looks sorted then woo hoo
but for the few shows i get to there has to be another dickie with a dickie beard :thumbup:
Hopefully i'll be there mate...i had a bit of a low point earlier lol

paddy

paddy

dicky mint wrote:looks sorted then woo hoo

Do not jinx the already jinxed engine :eek:

Plenty left to do yet smile

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Hopefully i'll be there mate...i had a bit of a low point earlier lol

ya big girls blouse :incheek:

and any way im still not speaking to you :moon: