FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

STOLEN: Burgundy & Cream 67 Beetle near Fishponds, Bristol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negawskloV

negawskloV

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?p=7752608#post7752608
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=712500

billybug wrote:My Brother-in-laws Beetle was stolen from outside of his flat last night (16/05/2011). His flat is near Fishponds, Bristol.

The reg nr is: RBP 953E

It is a 1967 Beetle Cream and a Burgundy in colour (makes you think of Rhubarb & Custard), it has chrome '67 style wheels, a black interior with a ripped front drivers seat and damaged rear seat held together with gaffer tape.

The car is still running 6V electrics, and has a 1600tp fitted with Webber twin carbs.

The car is really tidy and very distinctive.

This is the only pic I've got of it, Phil will upload his later sad

STOLEN: Burgundy & Cream 67 Beetle near Fishponds, Bristol IPhonePics445

billybug wrote:Heres a pic of it showing it side on - as you can see its pretty distinctive:

STOLEN: Burgundy & Cream 67 Beetle near Fishponds, Bristol Untitled-3

Mrtickle007 wrote:Hi all

Please can you keep in mind that my Burgundy car with beige doors has been stolen. She is a 1967 RBP 953E, chrome wheels with hub caps and lots of junk in side , so sorry if you did nick her as I hadn't cleaned it out as of yet. Oh help your self to my jacket, I pod and all the cool retro shit in the back, the twin webbers and the spar parts, oh look under the seat and you will find a nice socket set and my sunglasses re kind of cool.

If you do fancy getting in touch for the keys as I'm sure it must be a pain with out them my number is 07717746311

Phil

oilyT

oilyT

sad Keeping eyes open.

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

fair play there are some cunts in this world sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum