FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheltenham/Gloucester parents: warning

+2
DICKIE
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

THIS MITE BE FACEBOOK CRAP BUT NOT WORTH OVER LOOKING JUST IN CASE

Cheltenham/Gloucester parents: BMW seen in our area trying to get kids into their car. 5 incidents since sat night *Last night in a park in Charlton Kings, the same car and same description tried to lure another boy into the car by offering sweets and asking if he wanted to play, some parents gave chase but they got away again*Black BMW White Male and Black Woman with facial piercings....REPOST!!!!

DICKIE

DICKIE

Saw a few peoples statuses with this on..
If it is true,i hope they get caught and beaten the fuck up :mad:

substandard

substandard

I think it might be bollocks. There's been reports all over the country about this and I find it hard to believe there's a fleet of black BMW drivers suddenly hanging around outside schools.

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Not bollocks sadly, my mrs saw it for herself when the bastards made several passes past Heron school as she was picking my lad up sad

She said it's a black T plate 3 series with a black woman driver, made several passes past the school at kicking out time

My mrs reported it to the lads teacher and ended up with a phone call from the police by the time she'd got home, so the police are obviously treating it as a serious matter

dicky mint

dicky mint

had similar reports up this neck of the woods too. either a black beemer or saab so reports say.
string the fuckers up and then kick the crap out of em :mad:

alibabs

alibabs

ye its been at dinngle bell school in hatherley and also in charton kings my missus mates kids go to a school there. but supprise supprise the police turned up to late

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum