FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

WARNING. red r reg transit

+3
dicky mint
Taze
oilyT
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WARNING. red r reg transit Empty WARNING. red r reg transit 23/5/2012, 12:30 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Doing the rounds robbing . lost a grands worth of stuff thursday buy the robbing bastards. and a few others are after them. so keep your stuff hidden. :mad:

2WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 23/5/2012, 8:55 pm

Taze

Taze

Sorry to hear that dude

3WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 30/5/2012, 12:22 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Wankers.

4WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 31/5/2012, 6:52 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Heard on local radio tuesday that a red transit had been spotted doing the rounds with someone spitting and shouting abuse out of it..

5WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 31/5/2012, 8:54 pm

oilyT

oilyT

DICKIE wrote:Heard on local radio tuesday that a red transit had been spotted doing the rounds with someone spitting and shouting abuse out of it..

And they threw some yellow fluid into some kids face.

6WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 2/6/2012, 1:26 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

the police have the transit according to the citizen

8WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 2/6/2012, 4:52 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Would like to know what reg it was. smile

9WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 2/6/2012, 5:44 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Ring 101 and quote the inc number, and say you think it could be the same van that did your yard over. They wont tell you the reg, but should email the oic so he/she knows about your call. As you didnt get the full reg when they came, its a bit circumstantial, but every little helps !

10WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 2/6/2012, 5:50 pm

the braincell

the braincell

If you remember your inc number, that would be useful. Or tell them the date and time (morning/aftrnoon/evening) it was reported for them to find it and link the 2 inc's.

11WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 3/6/2012, 10:47 am

dicky mint

dicky mint

From Tipton, that Fekkin says it all. Thieving bastards broke into my works Landry three times there in as many weeks. Nicked my lunch first time and smashed my flask on the side of the motor. Shithole!!

12WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 3/6/2012, 7:54 pm

paddy

paddy

dicky mint wrote:From Tipton, that Fekkin says it all. Thieving bastards broke into my works Landry three times there in as many weeks. Nicked my lunch first time and smashed my flask on the side of the motor. Shithole!!

Dunno what you're on about mate - Tipton is a veritable oasis.

For pondlife.

13WARNING. red r reg transit Empty Re: WARNING. red r reg transit 4/6/2012, 8:45 am

dicky mint

dicky mint

Lol. Good description there. Oker hill is the epicentre for all criminality there. Guess where I was working? Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum