FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE

+4
mark. RIP
the braincell
Toastie
paddy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

paddy

paddy

Anyone who is planning on going to Oktoberfest - Tickets seem to be selling out really fast
This is from their faceache page:

Oktober Fest
BOOKING UPDATE
We only have a handful of pitches left which are all non electric. On-line bookings is no longer possible so as to prevent overbooking. Instead we are asking you to email us info@oktoberfestuk.com and we shall send you back a postal booking form so long as pitches are still available...

Hope we can go again this year smile

paddy

paddy

Nobody bothered then ? confused

My paranoia is telling me that you've all got tickets already and I'm gonna be the saddo on his own at home sad

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i dont know , had a feeling we did but mite of been last year , i was hopeing someone would answer you

paddy

paddy

Cheers D.

I've emailed them for the booking form - no reply so far.

Not looking good from where I'm sitting. Shame - I really like that show smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i like it to , anyone got tickets ?

the braincell

the braincell

Sold out now according to the site.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

HI Clare,

We have saved a similar space to last year, but you will have to apply for individual postal booking forms as we have sold everything else on site.

I have also given this message to Paddytype3

Attached is your postal booking form

Cheers

Adrian

PS Andy(gums) welsh bloke is doing the poi again, don’t know if you want to join in? We pay for his fuel and provide safety marshalls.

I WILL TRY AND PUT FORM IN NEXT POST

the braincell

the braincell

Says file is damaged and cannot be repaired.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

works my end , anyone can see it email me and il forward it

or try and print this

Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE  E1093829

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

mark and dicky are you coming ? great show and theres a pub so il let you buy me a pint smile

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

I might go on me own have you gotta book online whats that form above about?

the braincell

the braincell

Thats the form you HAVE to book on ! Say it club camping with fdk/airdiction !

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

the braincell wrote:Thats the form you HAVE to book on ! Say it club camping with fdk/airdiction !
Lisdo i have to email em for this form

the braincell

the braincell

mark wrote:
the braincell wrote:Thats the form you HAVE to book on ! Say it club camping with fdk/airdiction !
Lisdo i have to email em for this form

I think you have to post it. Clares at work at the mo, her phone is outta charge now (and she let her milk and lunchbox here). I'm sure she'll be on here later/tomorrow to tell peeps what to do Very Happy

But thats deffo the form to use !

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you need to fill in that form and in today and get it posted off with payment , or i spect we could ad you to are form if you want and could get some cash to di asap

we would have to do 2 forom i fink but thats no pob but need to no asap mate

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

i ve just managed to get a copy printed shall i send it off or can you just add me to yours
i can get cash to ya tma

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

we can do it no prob , just need your reg plate and to know how many of you and if you want to put an awning up

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

EFM 79IS
I ll need 2 tickets just in case hay changes her mind!!!! there wont be an awning mate yippeeee smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok mate sorted , thats 50 quid , di will rite a queck now , catch up for some cash over the weekend

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

Cheers buddy when you bout tma or should i just txt ya OR sunday maybe meet for a pint smile smile

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

oh yeah thanks di yer a darlin
smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye that sound like a plan with no draw backs smile mite take crumb up to that fing up Montpelier tomorrow if the suns out to smile

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

i gotta take jolie to her school fete if its nice dont mind though cos they sells BEER wink wink

the braincell

the braincell

We'll be going to montpellier if the rain holds off too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum