FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE

+4
mark. RIP
the braincell
Toastie
paddy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

sp2 are you coming ?

SP2

SP2

I'd like to. Am I too late?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you need to get the form in the post tonight ish , we sent ares at 8 ish so over night aint going to make any difrunce as long as its on its way first thing , have a look through the thread , i can email you the form if you can get it smile

SP2

SP2

Since your last post , have filled in form, written cheque, done SAE, and put in the postbox outside my house. Will be picked up in the morning...have asked for FDK club camping... smile smile smile

Get in..... Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one but im not sure we want you on are land , we mite have you shot tou Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE  - Page 2 255702 faint Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE  - Page 2 64188

smile you binging the hole family ? have you been before ? is a lush end of seson for me show , even though iv only got to about 2 other anyway , glad you comeing , now if we can kidnap the Mints we will be sorted , but there playing hard to get smile

SP2

SP2

Toastie wrote:nice one but im not sure we want you on are land , we mite have you shot tou Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE  - Page 2 255702 faint Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE  - Page 2 64188

smile you binging the hole family ? have you been before ? is a lush end of seson for me show , even though iv only got to about 2 other anyway , glad you comeing , now if we can kidnap the Mints we will be sorted , but there playing hard to get smile

Been before but day only. Booked and paid for 2 adults, but put a note on the form saying if we have with us (max 2) children can we pay on the gate. Have asked for room for the bay and awning but if cold may take the t25 (heating!!!) Kids may stay here depending on how hard me and mrs.SP2 intend to hit the sauce!!!

Anyway...will see you guys way before that...Cornwall jamboree? Vanfest? Toying with Devon next weekend too... smile

SP2

SP2

Received an e-mail today from Oktoberfest people to say that I my tickets are secure and a spot camping reserved!!! smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile nice one , i really like October fest Oktoberfest - book your tickets quick ! VERY QUICK , SEE INSIDE  - Page 2 621165

dirty di

dirty di

got an email too confirming booking woo hoo

greenfyre

greenfyre

I got an email for us and for dave and wend Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

greenfyre wrote:I got an email for us and for dave and wend Very Happy

Did you get a confirmation for me ? Was tha the cheque I wrote the other day ?

rat it

rat it

iv sent the ap in post a bit late so we will have to c if i get a ticket or not

greenfyre

greenfyre

the braincell wrote:
greenfyre wrote:I got an email for us and for dave and wend Very Happy

Did you get a confirmation for me ? Was tha the cheque I wrote the other day ?

yup! you me and rich were the 'us' Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

Yippee !! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum