FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bean

Bean

VW Golf GT TDi - 115 BHP - 6 Speed

Condition: Good
Price: £1700
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire (Not too far from Junction 7 & 8 of the M5)

This is the sale of our VW Golf Turbo Diesel. It's a 2000, on an X plate. (With an unusual SAS numberplate! )

MOT & Insurance run out on 7th July 2011. If you're interested & wish to drive it home, you'll need to have paid in full and collected before then.
(I will not be re-MOTing, re-insuring, nor re-Taxing this car)

Please note, the numberplate shown in these photos is NOT the real numberplate - They are photos that I have used previously on forums and therefore the digits have been altered for security purposes!

Firstly, the photos:

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golf3-1

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golf-1-1

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golfinterior

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golf2

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golfrearfinishedsmaller

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golfbackfinishedsmaller

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Golfshinefinishedsmaller

VW Golf GT TDi - 6 Speed - £1700 Roofscratches

Good Points:

- Low mileage (just over 90,000)
- High-Line Recaro Red & Black Interior (Airbags in the seats, rear headrests etc)
- 6 Speed Gearbox
- Brand new brake discs & pads all-round (totalling £350)
- Brand new rear calipers on both sides
- Brand new lower arm on front passenger side
- Air Conditioning
- Trip Computer
- Radio, CD & Tape Player
- Traction Control
- Electric Windows all-round & Remote Central locking (We have both keys)
- Blue & Red Illuminated dials, dash & buttons (Which I have to admit, look uber cool!)
- Towbar (used once) with fully-functioning electrics.
- 17" Kahn Alloys (look fantastic, but need work - Unfortunately the Herefordshire roads & potholes are to blame for damage to the edge) However, they are absolutely fine & do not lose air at all. With locking wheel nuts. Tyres on the front are BRAND NEW & the back are relatively new and have very little wear.
- Serviced regularly with genuine VW parts

It's not too expensive to insure. I'm a 24 year old female and this costs me £370 a year, fully comprehensive, with the alloys declared.

Bad Points:

- Paintwork needs attention. On the roof & bonnet, the paintwork has dulled. (see photo). The roof in particular is the worst part. I think this will need stripping right back and repainting. The rest of the paintwork, however, looks great when polished, with a slight shimmer in the black paint. There are a couple of stonechips at the front, which you would expect.

- The main problem with the car is that it has a misfire. We have had this investigated by many different garages, but it turns out to be an injector fault. In trying to find this problem, we have already replaced the injection loom, with a genuine VW loom (which was suggested to us as a common fault on this model). In diagnostic tests, there has been a turbo fault code appearing. I cannot confirm whether this is a problem with the turbo, or not. The turbo seems to cut out under load, but this could be connected to the misfire issue -From research, it seems to be going into "limp mode", which can be caused by excess soot (which would be apparent with a misfire). However, we are selling this as an unknown issue.

I've tried to be as honest as possible describing this car. It does need some work, as described above, but this is the reason that this car is only £1700.

It's a fantastic looking car, which has never, ever let me down. When at its best it is very quick indeed, and will happily do 50+ MPG.

Drop me a message if you'd like to view the car - It needs to be before 7th July. Any time after the 7th of July, it can only be trailered away - Or it will be broken down for spares.

Taze

Taze

Sweet! Shame about the misfire-turbo problem

Bean

Bean

It really is a shame - I love it as a car, but we haven't the time to sort this out - And I don't want to insure it for another year, as I've got another car & my Mr has a company van ..! I figure if we offer it for sale when it's still insured, at least it gives people a chance to get it home, where they can look at it and sort it.

It's so practical, but also quite fun ... and looks good (well, I think so) at the same time! smile

adz

adz

nice car looks v nice Very Happy ive got a mk4 gt tdi myself and can confirm theyre an awesome daily drivers, same interior too - super comfy.

mine does 66mpg on a long run and mines only a 5speed.

good luck with the sale smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello , i know this is a low offer but the price of sorting it seems massive if ite the wrong bits , if you have any interest at a grand give me a shout , again i know this is a low offer but it very possible to spend another grand in no time at all as i spect you have already found , would like to look in to it more or if i could get it looked at i could pay a bit more , anyway its something to fink about , cheers d

Bean

Bean

Hey Toastie,

It's on the drive, still whole, if you want to come and view it.

If you can do £1250, you can take it away whenever you like ...?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il have a fink about it and ask my macanic some questions , cheers d

Bean

Bean

Toastie - If you bring the £1000, you can take it away whenever you like.

Got too much going on at the minute, just haven't the time. I'd rather it be used that to be parked up.

Lemme know ASAP if you're interested?

Thanks

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hi , very tempted but moneys is tight and just got this van , could you pm me some info , the v5 number and proper reg so i can do some checks , i may well pop over to see it Wednesday if your about , cheers d

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum