FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

some of my old cars and bikes

+4
negawskloV
vin van man
the braincell
Toastie
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1some of my old cars and bikes Empty some of my old cars and bikes 1/4/2009, 4:50 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

found a few old pics and scanned um so i thought id post um up

some of my old cars and bikes Scrocogti

some of my old cars and bikes 400

some of my old cars and bikes 924

some of my old cars and bikes Alagro

some of my old cars and bikes Blackmini

some of my old cars and bikes Cf

some of my old cars and bikes Fzr

some of my old cars and bikes Miniclub

some of my old cars and bikes Melos

some of my old cars and bikes Pinkbus

some of my old cars and bikes Rd350

some of my old cars and bikes Rsturbo

some of my old cars and bikes Victor

some of my old cars and bikes Xr3i
vvv thats where i used to live
some of my old cars and bikes Rtts

some of my old cars and bikes Tork

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

didnt seem rite not to have a pic of these to so here they are
some of my old cars and bikes 8fae_1

some of my old cars and bikes Scirooco

smile

the braincell

the braincell

Is the red allegro still about ? I'm sure i've seen that reg before

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no its daed . its orange or it was . 35k on it but brake and rest had had it , a bloke had it for the engine for his mini . it was a great car smile

vin van man

vin van man

That's a great little collection Taostie!

I was thinking about an RD 350 the other day! The good old smell of two stroke!!! smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers . i wish i had pics of all of um , 19 years of silly cars smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:I'm sure i've seen that reg before
ANP will be a fairly common number plate in nam I expect cos the NP bit means it was originally registered at the Worcester wink

the braincell

the braincell

TOASTIE wrote:no its daed . its orange or it was . 35k on it but brake and rest had had it , a bloke had it for the engine for his mini . it was a great car smile

negawskloV wrote:
ANP will be a fairly common number plate in nam I expect cos the NP bit means it was originally registered at the Worcester wink
Oh, well you could have both made something good up to keep my illusions alive !! :fight:

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

negawskloV wrote:
There's a right psychotic nutter 'round here that has bnp as the tailend of his plate - I don't think it's a coincidence based on location :mad: sad

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

TOASTIE wrote:didnt seem rite not to have a pic of these to so here they are
some of my old cars and bikes 8fae_1

some of my old cars and bikes Scirooco

smile
What's the story with them then?

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

TOASTIE wrote:
some of my old cars and bikes Tork
Are you serious? Where is that? Looks lush smile

12some of my old cars and bikes Empty Re: some of my old cars and bikes 2/4/2009, 10:20 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no story just ones i wish i didnt sell. but there not scanned pics ,

and ye i lived in that place for a bit . but the the location aint as glamorous as it looks , although it was a lush summer when i was there smile

the braincell

the braincell

H wrote:
negawskloV wrote:
There's a right psychotic nutter 'round here that has bnp as the tailend of his plate - I don't think it's a coincidence based on location :mad: sad

It must be mustn't it ? You can't just decide what you want as your reg, it has to be a proper one.

Mind you.. i saw one the other day that ws in a strange font and spaced out differently to say 2 peeps names lol
Shame I can't remember what they were.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:
H wrote:There's a right psychotic nutter 'round here that has bnp as the tailend of his plate - I don't think it's a coincidence based on location :mad: sad

It must be mustn't it ? You can't just decide what you want as your reg, it has to be a proper one.

Mind you.. i saw one the other day that ws in a strange font and spaced out differently to say 2 peeps names lol
Shame I can't remember what they were.
Well, yes and no - if you're a right wing loony and you're in a lot of identical Land Rovers - something in your head, even if it's subconscious will probably make you choose the xxxxBNP car over the xxxxANP car.

Also a reg doesn't have to spell something obvious to be cherished by someone - if it's unused and the DVLA will release it then you can have it - FL02SEA is a normal number, but is cool on a boating company vehicle (seen it) FL0 2 SEA - PU51 BAR is on a lap dancing clubs minibus up North - H69 BUN is a completely ordinary reg, but would work well for me and the Mrs wink lol

I can't remember who it is but someone on VZi has a Beetle that was their first car and a Newbee that is now their daily - both are red and they have the mirror image reg of each other - completely normal numbers individually but look bloody cool parked together smile

15some of my old cars and bikes Empty another of D's car's 6/4/2009, 7:52 pm

caution

caution

some of my old cars and bikes Scirocco[/url]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers zee . i should never of sold that car . i regretted it the day it went ,

Mario

Mario

here's a piccy o ma Bandit 1200,soon to be for sale so i can get a nice big engine for ma splitty :eek: Very Happy
some of my old cars and bikes Today2013

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i love bandits . i had the little one last year for a few week smile

19some of my old cars and bikes Empty Re: some of my old cars and bikes 8/4/2009, 10:07 pm

Mario

Mario

its gonna break my heart to see her go spesh as ive just got her done to how i wanted :eek:
but i gotta be fair to the wife i cant have everything!!!
Got ma split then ma Oval and plus i want to get that nice big donk for Gladis Macbus Very Happy Very Happy plus later in the year im gonna be lookin for anuvva split possibly a single cab wink

20some of my old cars and bikes Empty Re: some of my old cars and bikes 8/4/2009, 10:55 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

some of my old cars and bikes Image169

this is one i traded last year . was a shit but made me good money smile

some of my old cars and bikes Bikesmaller

this is my old zzr1100 ,. it was a minter . moved it on cuz i had no where to keep it safe anymore , had a couple of lovely years on it smile . not a great pic

Mario

Mario

ZZR nice big bike Very Happy
my mate down in St Austel(sp) had a beauty one of those that he had done up,must give him a bell n see how he's doin actually smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

that was the first year they made um . i remeber seeing them at the time and wanting one . it was one of the cleanest iv ever seen . i fancy something like a big bandit next or an old Z but cant see me ever havein any spair cash ever again at to mo .

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:some of my old cars and bikes Image169

this is one i traded last year . was a shit but made me good money smile

some of my old cars and bikes Bikesmaller

this is my old zzr1100 ,. it was a minter . moved it on cuz i had no where to keep it safe anymore , had a couple of lovely years on it smile . not a great pic
It looks pink in that pic lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i new that was comeing . fuck off

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:i new that was comeing . fuck off
Touchy wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next