FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

T4 Tailgate Spoiler

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1T4 Tailgate Spoiler Empty T4 Tailgate Spoiler 2/2/2012, 10:47 pm

weardybeardy

Hi Folks.
There seem to be loads of different ones out there but quality seems to vary enormously.
Can anyone recommend a good product / supplier.

D - what was the fit like on the one you fitted to Di's T4? Would you recommend?
Any info much appreciated as I need to try and source one in the next week.

2T4 Tailgate Spoiler Empty Re: T4 Tailgate Spoiler 2/2/2012, 11:42 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

The one I had was shit. Took it off and sent it back and took months to get some of my money back but not all . Il find the company when I'm on the pc but they were in leister I think . I would not recommends but most iv seen look like it . Duno if it was a shit copy . So have you got your self a t4 mate ? smile

3T4 Tailgate Spoiler Empty Re: T4 Tailgate Spoiler 3/2/2012, 12:26 am

weardybeardy

Yes - build thread to follow.
2002 LWB panel van with all the usual battle scars but a nice basic spec ( 2.5ltr with electric windows and mirrors, captains seats etc)

Actually I've got two! The other is a 2003 LWB. both came off the work fleet that I bought as a job lot. The 03 will be looking for a new home as I can't be doing two projects and I need to claw back some of the 'spend' to have funds to sort the 'keeper'.

I'm frantically stripping the 'keeper ' down and removing the years of grime and crap and getting it ready for some paint, but it's been too cold the last couple of nights and I've had to retreat inside to the fire and the internet to source some missing bits.
When its in the paint shop I'll start working through the photo's taken to date and get a thread going.

If anyone is interested in the 03 plate (LWB 2.5 150k miles, timing belt/water pump done 2010, white, 3 seater, some battle scars but generally tidy and reliable, basic spec (keep fit windows) and solid cargo doors) then post me a PM and I'll send some more details.

4T4 Tailgate Spoiler Empty Re: T4 Tailgate Spoiler 3/2/2012, 8:44 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

How much Niel smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum