FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

what ya having to eat tonight thread

+3
negawskloV
the braincell
dirty di
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dirty di

dirty di

tonight i have just cooked chicken and noodle stir fry with sweet chilli and pepper sauce and i even eaten some of it with chop sticks pig 2

the braincell

the braincell

I bought a roast chicken dinner in tesco.. will be ready in 25 mins when I decide to do it Very Happy

negawskloV

negawskloV

just eating hotdogs with Quorn's new frankfurter sausages & loadsa onions Very Happy tis rather yum!

the braincell

the braincell

Why didn't you eat all of it with chopsticks then, eh ? eh ?

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:tonight i have just cooked chicken and noodle stir fry with sweet chilli and pepper sauce and i even eaten some of it with chop sticks pig 2

that sounds nice, me likes sweet chilli me does yum yum Very Happy

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:Why didn't you eat all of it with chopsticks then, eh ? eh ?

i knew you'd ask lise lol i put my stir fry on a plate rather than a bowl and so the last bits i couldn't grab with sticks.....so finished it off with a spoon (about3 mouthfuls) so now i know why your chinese is always served in a bowl wink

the braincell

the braincell

And I thought you were gonna say you finished it with your fingers ! lol

The roast dinner I just had was cack. No gravy !!!, some watery tomato water instead !. the packet said I can complain to any tesco member of staff,,, so I'm complaining to you !

I expect the cack roast to be replaced with bacon butties and tea on the weekend please ! Very Happy

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

CURRY

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:And I thought you were gonna say you finished it with your fingers ! lol

The roast dinner I just had was cack. No gravy !!!, some watery tomato water instead !. the packet said I can complain to any tesco member of staff,,, so I'm complaining to you !

I expect the cack roast to be replaced with bacon butties and tea on the weekend please ! Very Happy

if ya read the packet you would of realised it didn't have gravy so tough what ya having to eat tonight thread 616344 lol
so you owe me bacon butties and tea now tou

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

i had a beef roast dinner twas lush (apologies to veggies)

DICKIE

DICKIE

Can you actually cook proper food lise instead of ready meals?? lol

dirty di

dirty di

i'm eating strawberries now....the're lush Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

dirty di wrote:
the braincell wrote:And I thought you were gonna say you finished it with your fingers ! lol

if ya read the packet you would of realised it didn't have gravy so tough what ya having to eat tonight thread 616344 lol
so you owe me bacon butties and tea now tou

Nope. It says gravy on the packet so :moon: It does say tomato puree too! but it tomato water really !

DICKIE wrote:Can you actually cook proper food lise instead of ready meals?? lol

Yep ! I've just been conditioned into having ready meals now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum