FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Busfest

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Busfest  Empty Busfest 29/2/2012, 6:35 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Anyone else know that vanfest has been changed to busfest ?

Explains why the vanfest site hadn't been updated wink

2Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 29/2/2012, 6:47 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

shite i wont be able to go as iv only got a van sad

3Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 1/3/2012, 8:54 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

It's due to a legal dispute over the trademarked Vanfest name...

symcro wrote:It has been a long protracted saga, but at the end of last year we were informed by the current holders of the “VANFEST” trademark (Volkswagen Type 2 Owners Club) that we no longer have their permission to use the Vanfest name for the event we started off & have been producing at the Malvern Showground for the past 18 years.

In order for us to fulfill our existing contractual obligations with the showground (and stay in business) we have had to start up a new event with a new name.

4Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 1/3/2012, 11:44 am

mark. RIP

mark. RIP
Poppa Smurf

I ve been on the vwt2oc website seems to me that its all over vwt2oc getting their discount on club camping its all about money as usual looks like they actually set up "vanfest ltd" trademark to avoid paying vat etc and its all backfired on em didnt read it all thoruoghly cos it ended up up as blah blah blah blah bullshit just my opinion mind smile smile
still gonna have to go to it whatever its called!!ITS TOO CLOSE NOT TO

5Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 1/3/2012, 1:14 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

mark wrote:I ve been on the vwt2oc website seems to me that its all over vwt2oc getting their discount on club camping its all about money as usual looks like they actually set up "vanfest ltd" trademark to avoid paying vat etc and its all backfired on em didnt read it all thoruoghly cos it ended up up as blah blah blah blah bullshit just my opinion mind smile smile
still gonna have to go to it whatever its called!!ITS TOO CLOSE NOT TO

Hope they don't let them in or charge them double, any one know if there is a website yet just looked and couldn't find one but its prob just me

6Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 1/3/2012, 1:40 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

mrs mint wrote:Hope they don't let them in or charge them double
Dunno about that...

mrs mint wrote:Hope they don't let them in or charge them double, any one know if there is a website yet just looked and couldn't find one but its prob just me

http://www.busfest.org/

7Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 1/3/2012, 5:39 pm

Stereophoney

Stereophoney

Apparently £35 per adult then £20 per camping unit !!

8Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 2/3/2012, 1:10 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

Thanks

9Busfest  Empty Re: Busfest 2/3/2012, 1:13 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

Free entertainment this year no extras, looks like it will be good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum