FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone going to Busfest ?

+2
SP2
paddy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Anyone going to Busfest ? 5/8/2014, 10:09 pm

paddy

paddy

Evening  Very Happy 

Who's coming to Busfest ? 5th - 7th September, at Malvern. I have tickets and an airdiction club camping pass

Be nice to actually see some of you - it's been way too long  Anyone going to Busfest ? 396852   kiss 

I'll be wearing a red carnation the chap who looks older/fatter/greyer than last time you saw me  Very Happy 

2Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 5/8/2014, 10:52 pm

SP2

SP2

I'll be there smile

3Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 6/8/2014, 5:49 am

alibabs

alibabs

Going for the day unless I find a ticket
As they have all sold out !
I no dickies got a ticket for general camping but was going to try and get in with airdiction

4Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 6/8/2014, 10:14 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Not got ticket but intend on being there some how

5Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 6/8/2014, 6:54 pm

paddy

paddy

looks like there will be a few of us then  smile  I think rusty Pete is coming too

6Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 7/8/2014, 4:37 pm

substandard

substandard

I'll be there  Very Happy 

7Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 10/8/2014, 9:41 pm

oilyT

oilyT

and me . smile 

8Anyone going to Busfest ? Empty Re: Anyone going to Busfest ? 10/8/2014, 9:45 pm

paddy

paddy

Very Happy  excellent !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum