FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this place dead ?

+13
My left Knacker
purplepeter
the braincell
dicky mint
Agent M
SP2
paddy
bugjammin
Stereophoney
weardybeardy
alibabs
DICKIE
Toastie
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 7:09 pm

Agent M

Agent M

the braincell wrote:
Speedy M wrote:I do - but since nobody wanted to discuss the Katy Perry/Russell Brand split with me I've been discouraged from posting! What sort of thing do you talk about on a Volkswagen Club forum?? :incheek:

She put a smiley face n her divorce papers ! Very Happy

Now I ask you, is that the act of a little pink pony, shitting glitter on Russell Brand's spiritual yearnings??

27is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 7:14 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Speedy M wrote:
the braincell wrote:
Speedy M wrote:I do - but since nobody wanted to discuss the Katy Perry/Russell Brand split with me I've been discouraged from posting! What sort of thing do you talk about on a Volkswagen Club forum?? :incheek:

She put a smiley face n her divorce papers ! Very Happy

Now I ask you, is that the act of a little pink pony, shitting glitter on Russell Brand's spiritual yearnings??

See - this is why no one wanted to discuss Katy and Russ with you. What are you on about ?? And you don't even drink !! lol

28is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 7:41 pm

Agent M

Agent M

That is a bit obscure isn't it? I posted something about it in the first place coz Russell Brand was on tv (presenting a charity thing) and he went off on one about how "popular culture" was like a little pink pony that trotted through your mind shitting glitter and distracting you from higher spiritual thoughts , or something. As he was just getting divorced from Katy Perry I took it he was on about her.

Made perfect sense at the time lol

29is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 7:51 pm

bugjammin

bugjammin

Well she can distract me anyday. ! Very Happy

30is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 9:37 pm

Agent M

Agent M

Get in there! She is single after all lol

31is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 9:46 pm

weardybeardy

Toastie wrote:when you look in start a thread or post smile its not important but we all like to see somthing new when we look in i think

done
smile

32is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 8/4/2012, 10:15 pm

purplepeter

purplepeter

I look in every few days

33is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 10/4/2012, 7:50 am

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

sorry, not checked in for a while as i was havin a really long poo :moon:

34is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 10/4/2012, 8:53 am

negawskloV

negawskloV

Toastie wrote:when you look in start a thread or post smile its not important but we all like to see somthing new when we look in i think

I'd post more threads if people actually replied lol

35is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 10/4/2012, 10:54 am

Taze

Taze

not dead just resting for a bit before show season smile

36is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 10/4/2012, 12:19 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

I get to look in at work smile

37is this place dead ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: is this place dead ? 10/4/2012, 6:18 pm

Drewster

Drewster

I look in every couple of days
Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum