FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

due to........er, i shall be polite and say...the previous deal falling thru!!!!!!!!!

Same advert as before EXCEPT......NO PART-EX

I REALLY need to sell as ive laid out a deposit on a T4...........

She is on ebay.....item number 320966408127.............[SIZE="7"]starting at £9,500 NO RESERVE[/SIZE]..............

The van is packed and ready to go with all the spares inside....

DONT be shy in making an offer,altho ive laid out a deposit on my T4 i will NOT let my splitty go for peanuts.................

I can even deliver the van to you,if you are close(ish) to Morcambe...My new van is in Morcambe and i pick it up on 28Th August.............so i can drive the splitty down for you and then go get my T4.............

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS RELEVANT TO THE SALE OF MY VAN...........I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN NAMING OR SHAMING OR ANY BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, what is done is done!!!!

My ol girl is........................

a UK right hand drive,1967 split panel van.
She was shipped to Ramsgate in 1967.
Birth cert is in my name and will come with the van.

A good few of you will either know of my ol girl's story (see added links) or will have seen her in the flesh.

A couple of years ago,she was squished when an old building collapsed onto the top of her......

link to 1st thread....http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=611049&highlight=squashed

thread with pics of van under building.....http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=619855&highlight=squashed

thread of my re-build....http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=647835&highlight=squished

Now then an important bit you WILL want to know............the van does NOT appear as a cat C or cat D or in fact on ANY insurance category.....................my insurance company paid me a cash in lieu settlement....this means i agreed a figure with them,they gave me the dosh and i sorted out the repair..........simples..

Repairs i did .....complete replacement roof (only one i could get in the UK at the time,i was lucky)......please note,the roof is NOT perfect,by this i mean it does have a few dents in it......it was like this when i got it,apart from one where a kids football bounced off the damn thing!!!

Complete new Autocraft window surround panel..
Drivers,passenger and front gutters replaced with good condition ones
All seals and felt channels replaced with brand new items.

What she has....

Ive never been shy in spending out on the ol girl so she has,

creative engineering.......

4 inch narrowed weedeater2 beem with adjusters
Steering rack conversion kit
Safari windows

Engine is a 1600 cc fitted with bluebird custom( i think) exhaust.I have this engine serviced every year just before i leave for Action.

Wheels are 15 inch American RANDARS(NOT radars or raders) with van rated tyres which all have massive amounts of tread.Rear wheels are fitted using 5mm spacers made by Butty..

3/4 rock n roll bed complete with new sponge.

Extras to come with the van.....

4 x 14 inch steel wheels with tyres
rear bumper
OG beem(this has a folksy adjuster fitted)
OG steering box (needs a recon i would suggest)
and any other bits i find in my workshop....

MOT...

she is due MOT next month and aswell as sorting that i will be undersealing the all of the underside of the van.......so she will have 12 months MOT......TAX is of course EXEMPT...

Paint........the paint was applied using a roller so it is NOT shiny and sparkling.......i do have a brand new tin of paint (celly) which again will be included in the sale..

Anyways,here she is.........

SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155147
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155248
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155257
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 001-Copy2
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30154902
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30154809
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155024
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155123
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30154843
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155314

The top locker up there^^^^ is included too but will need modifying to fit....

the ply in the roof isnt the best quality,but does the job and just needs either trimming to your choice or painting/varnishing.

I have driven this van each year down to Action and she has never given me any problems...

i do how ever want to point out.......she is still on recuction boxes and the right hand side does whirr,it has since i got the van over 3 yrs ago.......also she will pop out of revers now n then....im not sure sure if this is an easy fix or not.......and at this point in my life,i dont have the time to investigate it,so im being honest and mentioning it.

Price.........£14,750 ONO

OR

I will consider a part-ex (cash my way) on a T4.BUT, T4 must be camper ready, as in already fitted, ready to camp in...i would prefer the hinge UP tailgate version and a 2.5 diesel.....altho the engine size is not a deal breaker.Service history and not masses of miles would also be preferred.

I am a shift worker so time for me is valuable but drop me a PM and i will get in touch as soon as i can...

I will ad to this ad with more detail/info as i remember it..

I live in Dufftown north east Scotland......

VIEWING...............i WILL be at VW Action and the van will be there if you wish to check her out.

Many thanks for getting this far.....

Mario

Last edited by Mario on 23/8/2012, 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Mario

Mario

SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155414
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155423
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30154918
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-06-30155100

Last edited by Mario on 19/8/2012, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

alibabs

alibabs

sorry to see this Mario after all youve been thro with her
all the best with the sale mate Very Happy

Mario

Mario

alibabs wrote:sorry to see this Mario after all youve been thro with her
all the best with the sale mate Very Happy

Cheers matey,but there is no need to be sorry me ol china....real life sometimes mean drastic changes wink

and i still have my ghia to fulfill my mid life crisis tendencies lol Very Happy

bugjammin

bugjammin

If I win the lottery Tonight I will pay full asking price Very Happy

Mario

Mario

bugjammin wrote:If I win the lottery Tonight I will pay full asking price Very Happy

lol lol

and if i win the lottery its fookin staying lol

bugjammin

bugjammin

lol I didn't fookin win !

Mario

Mario

bugjammin wrote: lol I didn't fookin win !

neither did i lol lol

Mario

Mario

Right then,

ive seen a couple of T4 vans,so i will accept offers (sensible ones) on the ol girl.....................try me,i can only say no...

she is in for MOT next week so will have one full yrs ticket on her...

and for those maybe concerned about me having claimed on the insurance for the roof.......dont be, the van is insured at an agreed value of 15,000 with ALL mod's declared..........and the claim declared

so make me an offer you never know........it could be your lucky day!!

10SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD Empty NOW WITH A FULL YEARS MOT 17/7/2012, 4:03 pm

Mario

Mario

Right then,just had the ol girl in for her MOT and she........

FAILED:eek:

However.............she now HAS ONE YEARS MOT on her....Very Happy

she failed on.....

off side front flexi brake pipe not routed right

near side front flexi brake pipe not routed right

Front brake in balance

and one brake light not working...

so, flexi's were re-routed,brakes bled and fully adjusted..PASS

Rea brake light had a loose connection now fixed....PASS

So she is FULLY MOT'd and taxed.......

i also had the complete underneath re-undersealed,see pics in next post......

So,she is all sorted and ready to go................Very Happy

oh and before i go,i AM open to SENSIBLE offers on her,but,please no more PM's with low ball offers...........it gets boring after a while..

cheers

Mario

Mario

Mario

pics of underneath,sorry bout the quality but they were done on my phone...........

SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17122814
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17143120
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17143132
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17143142
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17143855
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17144015

SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17145042
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17145050
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17145246
SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD 2012-07-17145257

12SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD Empty NEW PRICE 18/7/2012, 8:16 pm

Mario

Mario

having had a chat wiv the missus ive decided my asking price was maybe too over the top...

so im gonna drop the price..........

new price is £13,250 ONO.............

i will listen to SENSIBLE offers and like ive said up there^^^^ i will consider a part-ex with a nice T4 and cash my way.

Cheers

Mario

bugjammin

bugjammin

I would bite your hand off mate I love panel vans.
Wish I had the money surprised you havent sold elsewhere yet!. Good luck with sale smile

Mario

Mario

bugjammin wrote:I would bite your hand off mate I love panel vans.
Wish I had the money surprised you havent sold elsewhere yet!. Good luck with sale smile

Cheers matey smile

the market for selling seems to be really strange at the moment,a sign of the times i feel!!

Apart from stupid low ball offers from chancers,folk dont seem to have the cash...

ive missed about 4 really good T4's in the mean time,hey ho,thats life as they say smile

15SOLD SOLD.............1967 UK RHD split panel van...AB55 4AZ..............SOLD SOLD SOLD Empty NOW ON EBAY 24/7/2012, 10:51 pm

Mario

Mario

item number...........320951698867

£11,000 start price with NO reserve wink

Mario

Mario

finishes tonight wink

bugjammin

bugjammin

God I wish my Lotto numbers would come in.!!! smile

Mario

Mario

15 hours to go... smile

Mario

Mario

Right then,im gonna drop the price down again....no point in the ol girl sitting on my drive way...........

NEW PRICE OF £12,500 ONO

OR

Part-ex on T4 van with cash my way......gimme a try;)

Mario

Mario

BACK UP FOR SALE

Mario

Mario

SOLD SOLD SOLD

will be living a mile or so away from me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum