FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 bow roof rack for split bus - SOLD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

weardybeardy

Originally purchased from Karman Connection about 3 years ago.

All good, but could do with coming apart and wood given a quick sand and a re-varnish as the varnish I applied when purchased is peeling off.

Only selling 'cos the bus won't fit in the newly acquired (rented) garage with it on, and a warm bed for winter is much more important than the ability to carry more junk!

I think it was £250 new.It looks a bit tired but its all there and with a bit of work will look like new again. One afternoon with a sander and some yacht varnish and it'll be back to mint.

£100

Last edited by weardybeardy on 27/8/2010, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

alibabs

alibabs

wb have you got a pic my uncle after one for his bus

weardybeardy

Not the best pics, sorry. If he's local them maybe best to come take a look.

Here it is on the bus

3 bow roof rack for split bus - SOLD IMG_1661

and here it is upside down in the load bed of the bus

3 bow roof rack for split bus - SOLD IMG00120-20100822-1642

alibabs

alibabs

ill take it my good man pm me when your available bud and im seeing him tom so ill arrange a time and pop and see you smile

weardybeardy

Excellent.
Do you want me to deliver it?
Its a bit of a bugger to transport in one piece but sits nicely in the back of the truck so I could drop it off no probs.

alibabs

alibabs

no thats ok mate it will fit in my van so can pick up mate

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fdk ftw

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:fdk ftw
and I can pay for my new banjo that I've agreed to have off a bloke from work! Very Happy
Just need to learn how to play it now!

alibabs

alibabs

ftw confused

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

for the win (like a got thing)- the shitst threes ever . they use it on vzyy all the time . think we only say it for a laff smile well i do

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

neal i want a banjolaly or even a banjo 60 string guitar

weardybeardy

What the fucks a banjolaly?

The Banjo I've bought is a really nice looking 5 string.

Bloke at work needs to shift it cos he's bought an electric banjo so he can play a bit more AC/Dixie!

Saw a great banjo based acoustic band at Cropredy. Called Dixie Bee Liners. Rachel on violin was hot. I'm sure there's something on you tube!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i cant spell . you may have noticed smile but a banjolayley is a ucalaly (sp) with a banjo bit on it , hope that makes sense . the big bit is banjo and the thret board and strings are ukelele

Mario

Mario

ukelele is next on my instrument shopping list Very Happy

as soon as ive got my splitty finished i am going back to my music for a while...............

Dickie inspired me the other week with his techno cubase mallarky Very Happy

just gotta dig out my old puter from the attic as it has all my music software n sound card in it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum