FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOT at the Council centre on Swindon Road

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dubmagique

dubmagique

I had some advice to get an MOT done at the council centre to avoid unneccessary repairs; I think it's where the taxis and buses and that get tested.

It's for an high mileage 2002 Golf, not the bus.

It's £45, alternative local to my work is Kwik Fit for £30, but potentially a list of required repairs?

Anyone got any experience at Swindon Road depot? Or a recommendation of anywhere else? I usually take the vehicles back to my mechanic in hometown (Cricklade), but need to find somewhere more local now permanently 'Nam based.

Any advice gratefully received.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I wouldn't bother with them , Iv here's about it and not herd great storeys , iv hot a going of option , do you want to take it in yours self of someone to sort it for you ? I can recommend an Fdk friendly mot station and tell them you will be calling if you like

dubmagique

dubmagique

Sure, that'd be great - I work in centre of town, is it somewhere I could walk to/from?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Not really , il pm you when I'm back at the pc

Kimbo

Kimbo

I've always used it for my daily with no problems. Used to take the Splitty to the Council one over Gloucester but when the shut I had to look else where. Took the van to Cheltenham and the girl nearly popped that she was going to get to drive on to the ramps but it was too low. Good luck and Toastie you'll have to share that contact with me..... please wink

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Could you please pm me the details as well Toast as my Ghia has no mot, cheers chap

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum