FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well it's Xmas ain't it !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 10:36 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Got a minging hang over but just starting to get it ! Crumbs well exited

2Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 12:31 pm

alibabs

alibabs

little mans all excited .......................and god i wish i didnt stay up till 5 drinking and watching telly Rolling Eyes

3Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 2:35 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

well mine has gone tits up sad wy am i not aloud to have anything go right

4Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 2:36 pm

alibabs

alibabs

What's up mate ?
Everything ok !

5Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 2:47 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cant really go in to it but plans have gone tits up

6Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 2:55 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Hope you sort it mate !
You got crumb Tom tho yes ?

7Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 2:57 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye still got crumb, we will make the best of it ,XMAS,

8Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 3:01 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Cool that's all that matters dude
The apple tree is open 12 till 3 if you want to pop over for pint !

9Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 3:19 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i do but i woulnt stop at one . i was spos to be meeting people over here but thats not hapening now ether , i mite pop up the spoons for a cheep one

10Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 3:29 pm

alibabs

alibabs

You haveing a pint later ?? Ill have to ask Lisa to drop me in if you do I've had a few carzzy

11Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 3:37 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i hope so but could get a call at anytime then would have to get off so dont want to drag you down here then get called away , with a bit of luck il know everything is cool a bit later so then i can comit , soz to be a pain but sod all i can do about it

12Well it's Xmas ain't it ! Empty Re: Well it's Xmas ain't it ! 24/12/2012, 4:10 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Ye no worrys dude !! Maybe we all have pint between now and new year !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum