FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any plans for an FDK Cruz this Year??

+5
alibabs
Toastie
substandard
Superfunkyfresh
purplepeter
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Toastie wrote:have i spelt that wrong ? fuck me its like vzi on here tou Are there any plans for an FDK Cruz this Year?? - Page 2 621165 faint 
Im the new 1302 wink 

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Soz D.....that just tickled me after a shit week lol lol lol 

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:have i spelt that wrong ? fuck me its like vzi on here tou Are there any plans for an FDK Cruz this Year?? - Page 2 621165 faint 
i only noticed when i read it again !!

Very Happy 

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

alibabs wrote:you should change the settings so that if anyone writes IM GAY or spellings it comes up as    IM GAY
TRY IT NOW FUCK FACE

alibabs

alibabs

spellings

alibabs

alibabs

lol 

Superfunkyfresh

Superfunkyfresh

Haha, I have no probs in helping out mate. I think we defo need to sort out a mini meet first. Get the numbers up and then look to go big with a cruise..

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Superfunkyfresh wrote:Haha, I have no probs in helping out mate. I think we defo need to sort out a mini meet first. Get the numbers up and then look to go big with a cruise..
Numbers up....you'll be lucky....you'll only know that on the day with the fdk Very Happy 

SP2

SP2

If the dates work out, I'd like to come up.

Superfunkyfresh

Superfunkyfresh

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Superfunkyfresh wrote:Haha, I have no probs in helping out mate. I think we defo need to sort out a mini meet first. Get the numbers up and then look to go big with a cruise..
Numbers up....you'll be lucky....you'll only know that on the day with the fdk Very Happy 
I suppose thats the issue aint it.. someone could put a lot of work in and only 2 people turn up on the day :S

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

I don't think you'll have a problem with a turn out,we have had 3 cruz's two which were great and one when I changed the route not so good,but still had a faithfull turn out by the FDK,i think the first cruz is on youtube cause Dickie and stunt man dan video'd it..............if i can remember I think that's when Mark (RIP) was first introduced to the FDK at the start at Chelt racecourse,.............and I remember a bloke with a green bay window who had bin up the market to get sunday lunch ended up on the cruz with us....funny as fuck..lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol....if you want to organise one let me know and i'll help... 

Superfunkyfresh

Superfunkyfresh

Mother Fuckers...

Sunday 1st December.. Cruise down to Bristol to this..

http://www.santa-cruz.co/

What you think??

bugjammin

bugjammin

I'm up for a cruise but think the new year would be better more time to finish some fiddley bits on bug.Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum