FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great T5 show

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great T5 show Empty Great T5 show 6/9/2015, 4:26 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Seems like water pumpers have taken over the vw scene (if that's a word I'm aloud to use) Busfest felt more like The British Volkswagen festival than the old vanfest . What does anyone else feel about it. Don't get me wrong great show but to many T5s and they all look the same!

2Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 7/9/2015, 5:59 am

alibabs

alibabs

I see enough t5s in Travis Perkins when I buy materials !! lol lol

3Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 8/9/2015, 6:36 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Mine may look the same as all the others but it smells different on the inside smile

4Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 8/9/2015, 8:49 pm

Babble

Babble

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Seems like water pumpers have taken over the vw scene (if that's a word I'm aloud to use) Busfest felt more like The British Volkswagen festival than the old vanfest . What does anyone else feel about it. Don't get me wrong great show but to many T5s and they all look the same!

Yeah, so much modern stuff now, and in the trade stalls. BugJam seemed to be the same. Nothing wrong with a good mix of both..... just more air cooled please  LOL Very Happy

5Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 8/9/2015, 9:21 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Bravo !!!!!!!

6Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 8/9/2015, 9:40 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

I agree with mix but when you get Ricky James with his barn door split and his mates displaying equally excellent splits screen vans and the have been pushed into a corner of the cow shed complex ..............which brings me to the t25 synchro display in the main arena(I always though vdubs were supposed to be decked).......which now takes me to the large arena full of T5s (I feel sick)

7Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 8/9/2015, 9:56 pm

SP2

SP2

Yep things have changed all right. Not into the modern metalwork myself, but the show would be less than half the size without them, and it's only going to increase.

I liked the blue LT though....

8Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 9/9/2015, 5:30 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Yeah that was cool

9Great T5 show Empty Re: Great T5 show 4/8/2016, 5:04 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Ah well more tickets for the t5 festival. I'll have to get puuuummmped in the gym before I go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum