FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

For anyone of the fdk members that give a FUCK

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Dirty Di had a double by-pass last night and she's doing well. Dr T has bin by her side all the way. Top bloke T I admire you.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Thanks mate , she has had a kidney and pancreas transplant, 8 hour op , so far she's stable but don't know much more . This has been one fuck of a year . You have helped me a lot Rev with the little things , just makeing life a little easyer , cheers , your a good man and mate X

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

:gay:

weardybeardy

Hi D - hope Di's doing Ok. Thinking of you both......

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Ta Neal . Will send her your regards .

Saw her today , she don't look well but I'm told it's all going to plan . She is very tired . She woke up for half hour wile I was there . She should be out of ICU tonight so hopefully get some better sleep .

It's all a bit completely bonckers mentle . Can't really believe it's happened .

Ps she was diabetic Friday but she's not today .

alibabs

alibabs

smile smile

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Just imagine waking up and seeing you toast :eek: :eek: :eek: :moon:

negawskloV

negawskloV

Get well soon Di! xx

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Just imagine waking up and seeing you toast :eek: :eek: :eek: :moon:

She thought she had died and I was an angel !

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Any ones interested Di is doing very well considering. Ta d

alibabs

alibabs

Happy days glad to hear it buddy
Send my love x

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

:gay:

weardybeardy

Pleased to hear it D. Pass on my best wishes too.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

will do mate , she thought she would be out today but has a few problems to get over now . nothing to worrying i dont think but she needs to be rite before they let her go . found out today she will have to return to oxford 3 times a week for a wile . dont know how long but we're talking months . its going to be a long year .

cheers d

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Get her a bus ticket for her birthday

weardybeardy

Better they keep her in and under close observation there for an extra few days than coming home too early and having to rush back in. Bet she can't wait to escape though.....

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Section her carzzy

weardybeardy

Hi D - how's Di getting on? Hopefully she's home now and getting back to normality.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

She doing ok . They sent her home to early and there was some hik ups but everything seems to be working .

Cheers d

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum