FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

A bit of advice needed please...on this narrowed beam

+2
DICKIE
Mario
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:fair play you no how to spend mate :eek:

yeh but it means sellin my Bose speaker system ma electric geetar n some other shit dude :eek:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hope you guna keep a geetar mate smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:hope you guna keep a geetar mate smile
oh i will dude i got my nice acoustic and my old battered fender Very Happy

Crags

spellbound wrote:
Crags wrote:I would personally go for a 4" beam. With those rims you wont see much wow factor on a 2" beam.

That said i would be very tempted to go for the motor instead lol

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late i just ordered Creatives weedeater 4 inch narrowed beem this mornin :eek: Very Happy
oh god what have i done lol carzzy carzzy

Nice choice smile

When are you going to cut some windows into the sides and turn it into a proper bus Very Happy

Mario

Mario

Crags wrote:
spellbound wrote:
Crags wrote:I would personally go for a 4" beam. With those rims you wont see much wow factor on a 2" beam.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late i just ordered Creatives weedeater 4 inch narrowed beem this mornin :eek: Very Happy

Nice choice smile

When are you going to cut some windows into the sides and turn it into a proper bus Very Happy

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fooking way ho sey :eek: :eek: lol lol she is DEFFO stayin as a van

DICKIE

DICKIE

Crags wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Nice choice smile

Wash your mouth out you heathen lol

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Crags wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Nice choice smile

Wash your mouth out you heathen lol

Yeh go on Dickie you tell him :fight: :fight: lol lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Crags wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Nice choice smile

Sure I'd baja the shit out of it - but I'd NEVER cut windows into a panel!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mario

Mario

H wrote:
Crags wrote:
spellbound wrote:

Nice choice smile

Sure I'd baja the shit out of it - but I'd NEVER cut windows into a panel!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

you tell him too H lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum