FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FFS Why is nothing straight forward !!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the braincell

the braincell

The gas man has just been to put the plug on the hob, and collect his dosh. (he used to have a van and went to santa pod etc ! ) But there is no power to the plug socket that the electrician installed. Rolling Eyes

The cooker switch is upside down too Rolling Eyes

Got the vent for the tumble dryer today, but it didn't come with the bit that covers the hole on the outside of the wall.

Can't work out how to attach the vent for the cooker hood to the cooker hood.

Had a leak yeasterday when the washing machine and dishwasher were on at the same time.

The corner unit had a loose bit, which the instructions says should come fitted.

I'm sure it will all be fine... eventually FFS Why is nothing straight forward !! 386569

negawskloV

negawskloV

well that's the difference between trying to project manage it yourself with no experience or getting someone in to do it all for you.... you get the headache but you save thousands. pays ya money, takes ya choice n all that

the braincell

the braincell

Worked out why the hob switch isn't working.. that's upside down too Rolling Eyes

the braincell

the braincell

negawskloV wrote:well that's the difference between trying to project manage it yourself with no experience or getting someone in to do it all for you.... you get the headache but you save thousands. pays ya money, takes ya choice n all that

Yes, I realise that.. just needed to vent and hit something ! Seeing as the vent I have is a bit crap tou

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

turning the swiches round aint a prob , il pop in after dropin crumb off if you dont want to do it

the braincell

the braincell

Tar, but I'm at work later, and he may need to come back to move some of the switches up anyway.. I've paid him, so he should really sort it out properly.

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:turning the swiches round aint a prob , il pop in after dropin crumb off if you dont want to do it
I was gonna do it at the weekend but the electrician needs to come back & sort a few other things anyway so Lisa said to leave it for him to do smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cool smile

negawskloV

negawskloV

the braincell wrote:
negawskloV wrote:well that's the difference between trying to project manage it yourself with no experience or getting someone in to do it all for you.... you get the headache but you save thousands. pays ya money, takes ya choice n all that

Yes, I realise that.. just needed to vent and hit something ! Seeing as the vent I have is a bit crap tou

smile well I think you've done really well with it so far if that's any consolation and I think the end result will be ace! Very Happy I'm really looking forward to cooking in it & I'll treat you to your meal of choice as a reward when it's finished hug xx

the braincell

the braincell

I would say shephards pie.. But I want to do that Very Happy, So I shall have a ponder ta ! .. Least I know I've prolly got a few more months to think about it lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are you 2 around at the weekend ? you comein to di's barby ?

the braincell

the braincell

Can i bring G ?

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:are you 2 around at the weekend ? you comein to di's barby ?

sorry can't make it as I have that drag day thingy on Sunday sad

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

o ye sorry i forgot , shame . what the wether lookin like for that . it dont look great for nam

negawskloV

negawskloV

TOASTIE wrote:o ye sorry i forgot , shame . what the wether lookin like for that . it dont look great for nam

light rain showers at the mo according to the met office but it'll probably change again before the weekend lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hope it stay nice for it ,. would be a pisser if it pissed down . fingers crossed

greenfyre

greenfyre

the braincell wrote:Can i bring G ?

spam did say that would be fine. yuo MUST come lise!!!! :gay: :tick: FFS Why is nothing straight forward !! 616344

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum