FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

A quick question for the Rev ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A quick question for the Rev ? Empty A quick question for the Rev ? 20/5/2009, 8:06 am

oilyT

oilyT

On a mot can another tester do the retest or dose it have to be the original person that isued the failer?. smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm of the belief that any tester can do it, but a different garage may charge you a whole new fee.

I'd like to know the proper answer though.

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

oilyT wrote:On a mot can another tester do the retest or dose it have to be the original person that isued the failer?. smile
Any tester can retest your vehicle as long as its at the testing station that you presented the vehicle at.......mind you some testers get a bit anal retesting a vehicle tested by a different tester(trust me wink )as long its within VOSAs laws.........................Ill retest any of me mates tests cause i trust them...........Why do you ask m8 smile

oilyT

oilyT

Ive gone for a retest a couple of times and the original testers gone home then to be told they cant do it as they (other testers)dident do the test.
thought it was a bit odd but wanted to check before i open my mouth. lol

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

oilyT wrote:Ive gone for a retest a couple of times and the original testers gone home then to be told they cant do it as they (other testers)dident do the test.
thought it was a bit odd but wanted to check before i open my mouth. lol
Thats bullshit m8.......just tell them they cant refuse to do a test..........wot the crack is a different tester would have to do a full retest to satisfy his mot needs....just plan lazy.......just tell em youve spoken to VOSA and they cant refuse as long as its booked in....and they cant charge you again as long its within ten days......or they shouldnt if there propper wink any probs give me a bell m8 smile

oilyT

oilyT

Cheers steve thought they were being lazy with it. smile

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

oilyT wrote:Cheers steve thought they were being lazy with it. smile
Anytime m8 wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum