FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

is anyone going out or staying in for a drink tonight ??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im board out of my tiny mind , come on all the people at the bottom tell me what your up to . dont worry i wont invite my sorry ass along

weardybeardy

Kids are watching Indiana Jones 4, I'm supposed to be working on a central heating tender for a local authority contract (but got a bit distracted). Wanna swap?

the braincell

the braincell

I'm drinking at home, just sent G to bed and gonna get into my dressing down and slippers in a bit.. I love being old Very Happy .. except for the bad back I got today doing too much housework :vi:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ha . no Neil that sound even more boring them sitting here smile enjoy you self mate , dont work to hard

the braincell

the braincell

have the other left now then ?.. Shall we do a sweepstafke on how far they will get before a breakdown ?

I reckon it will be dickie. And clares lights or indicators will fail when it gets dark

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is barry taking the bug ? i dout it , i reckon dickies gears will go again . and ye defo somethin electrical on clair .

and di will break a bit of my interrer

weardybeardy

I'm still not working........

Toast, can you do a list of who's gone and in what vehicle, eg

Dickie - split panel van

we can then do a sweepstake on who breaks down first and the location of the first breakdown.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dicky - split
clair - squar back
spam and barry - early bay window
di - my t4
fink thats it . not a great turn out .

i can see you workin hard mate lol

the braincell

the braincell

Whan I saw barry earlier he was in the van, coming out of his yard, so i don't reckon he's taken the bug. reckon your interior will be ok, Di wouldn't dare risk it ! In fact, she may have taken the rocco just to be sure ! .. or she has taken the van and will trash in safe in the knowledge that you will fix it ready for next time lol

the braincell

the braincell

Are they going down the m5 to exeter ?

the braincell

the braincell

Mario has gone to um... somewhere too

Reckon he will have a breakdown, he's done far too much stuff to not have one thing go wrong lol

weardybeardy

Right - I'll go first

First breakdown location - Taunton
First vehicle problem - Claire and her square (dont tell her I said that!)

I don't think anyone would bet against Mario getting to Bigga and back without incident!!! (bless him)

the braincell

the braincell

They may get past taunton.. but there will be fiddling going on at the services !

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i recon dickies bus just before they get there . within 15 miles

and ye mario has got to break down but i fink he will make the best of it smile

Kimbo

Kimbo

i'm in, Crimbos off with his buddies down Newquay for a birthday weekend . There is Strongbow in the fridge (well there was!!) drink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

least all the important people are still here . sod the rest of um smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

kimbo why you not got an avater pic fingy ???

the braincell

the braincell

is anyone going out or staying in for a drink tonight ?? 396852 Happy Friday peeps Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

rite back at yu darlin

Spangle

Spangle

Thought you were going toast?

Dan

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no mate was guna but then found out no one was coming back so would of had to sort a car and drive down and back on my tod , would have had to change weekends with my boy , couldnt really aford the fuel on me own pluss would of been shit to leave and come back when they was off for another week , all in all just added up to not worth it . shame cuz if id nown id of been at big bang .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

just had a txed . seems they all got there :eek:

weardybeardy

Good job we didn't have any money/beer/forfeits on it then!!!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i bet they wont get through the hole week though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum