FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

the shall i have a drink tonight thread ?? with pics , woo hoo

+9
kylenorth18
DICKIE
greenfyre
Honeybus
the braincell
dirty di
H
wonkydonkey
Toastie
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

been on it all week what with the meet and di bein down yesterday with all her stuff goin on , i will be drinking tomorrow so i mite as well have a few tonight i recon ,. is that a very unhelthy way of lookin at it .

yes it is . hhmmm

this looks nice
the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo Drink

this looks promising
the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo 466ab5b13fb69791ad4d6abe9963ba0f

but this it the atumut
the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo Cans
drink sick sick 2 the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo 274522 pale

Last edited by TOASTIE on 19/3/2009, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett

me thinks i will have a tipple or ten of the finest french vino to make up for the fact i only had half a glass last night!!!!! lol drink dont no woo hoo

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i fancy something difrunt like that red one up there . iv got OJ some maybe wack a voddy in it

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

sex on the beach

3/4 shot peach schnapps (or 3 or 4 shots)

1 shot vodka (x10)

tiny splash cranberry juice

tiny splash orange juice

very tiny splash pineapple juice

shake together with ice. To vary strength vary amount of vodka.

woo hoo woo hoo

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

go on make me one smile

look iv found a pic of us at shows
the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo Mendigo1

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo Drink

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

TOASTIE wrote:go on make me one smile

look iv found a pic of us at shows
the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo Mendigo1

i'll do one now!!!!

and yes that is definately a true reflection of how I am/ we are at shows !!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

TOASTIE wrote:the shall i have a drink tonight thread  ?? with pics , woo hoo Drink

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm voddy
i love the mandarin absolute and the raspberry smirnoff ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

wonkydonkey wrote:Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett

me thinks i will have a tipple or ten of the finest french vino to make up for the fact i only had half a glass last night!!!!! lol drink dont no woo hoo
I had half a glass last night and fell stone asleep in front of an episode of Buffy - I'm soooooooo tired at the moment Embarassed

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i fort you didnt have a tv H

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I have a TV, but not broadcast TV - no aerial, cable or sky etc

The TV we do have hardly gets used though, just for ancient videos from the pound shop - DVD's get watched on my Mac along with the occasional thing off BBC iPlayer, but that's rare and painful as my broadband is so slow.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is it your choice . or just a paint to put an aerial up ? and more importanly do i have a drink ???

dirty di

dirty di

will you stop drinking all my voddy you vodka slut:.pint.: , i'm here drinking tea cos i have no alcohol in the place and your showing off with all yours :moon: pig 2

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

TOASTIE wrote:is it your choice . or just a paint to put an aerial up ? and more importanly do i have a drink ???
Got an aerial and a freeview box in the cupboard - but there's not enough on to warrant a TV licence or the bother of setting it up.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

...and yes, have a drink Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Did you start on the sauce yet mate? What's this evenings weapon of choice?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yep . warm up on vody . now got a larger . its making me very sleepy though smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Mate, sleepy - fuck I was thrown into a coma by my little drop of wine last night lol

dirty di

dirty di

have you drunk all my vodka smelly
toast 3

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no only had 1 . there not a lot there though . we must of hit it hard last night

dirty di

dirty di

uummmmm.....one....is that 1 full glass or 1 shot, i spose i need to get some more for tomorrow nights session or are we gonna do a tea total night lol pig 2

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Just had some sort of weird Baileys'esq creamy booze stuff that the Mrs bought at xmas - not bad at all drunken

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

well i had my quota of vino last night
bring on 4.30 for the next lot although as the weather is rather special i might just have a pimms lying in the hammock on the front lawn darlings drink

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Not had Pimms for years - that sounds like a great plan Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

Hmmm.. pimms drink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum