FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

is this fing broke

+2
H
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is this fing broke Empty is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 8:55 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

or what . ive asked you a couple of quetions with no answer . you not love us any more

and chickie has even stop postin all sorts of "stuff" cuz all his favoured have gone away .

even lisa's quiet .

and dont get me started on vin man . he finks a 14 hour shift is an exuse not to post once ever hour

and pinky with his new van , no pics . no chat . just help me help me . i want to no this and that , he should be ashamed of his ginger ass :mad:

bums to the lot of you tou is this fing broke 621165 sick

2is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 9:00 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'm here - just really busy that's all.

3is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 9:04 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il let you off then . this once . but have you got a spair single t4 seat and did they make any golf mk1 cab with PAS ? smile

4is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 9:09 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

My single is £20 to whoever wants it, stuck it on Pinkys new thread..

I don't think there were any mk1's from the factory with PAS and mk2 stuff don't fit - there is a mk1 aftermarket PAS kit, last time I looked they were about a grand! :eek:

5is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 10:29 pm

vin van man

vin van man

I'm here! Took the kids to the Cinema!

Night at the museum 2!

Sorry haven't posted been to my Mum and Dads for dinner also! The parent of the 2 kids we are kind of looking after this weekend went out and got totally pissed last night! Sounds good, but not for us!
I did have a glass of whiskey and lemonade, only the one as quite like for a nice kinda drink!

She were lying on the sofa watching tv, even I can't remember doing that for ages!!!! Rolling Eyes

Still got the swivel, but not got a single base, Vin's shack is out of stock!!! lol

Forgive us in the vin van house hold for leaving you lonely Toastie!! Very Happy It is my first day of in ages and loved it!

6is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 10:37 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile . dont need a base just swivle i would fink . dont say sorry to me , i dont deserve it ,. im just board and pissed . should of gone to bed , got very little sleep last night and up early with the boy . but fuck it mite as well have another can a recon . smile

7is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 10:38 pm

vin van man

vin van man

In your words DO-IT!!!!!! smile lol

8is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 10:47 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

tis done

9is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 24/5/2009, 11:03 pm

vin van man

vin van man

TOASTIE wrote:tis done
:thumbup:

10is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 25/5/2009, 12:18 am

Spangle

Spangle

I'm here, so is Elaine.

Dan

11is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 25/5/2009, 3:13 am

Roo

So totally pissed off.

The parent returned home at 3.30 am this morning. Not so bad you think, but it's not really what I call good guest behaviour when you go out with random people and leave your hosts looking after your kids for days! Not amused!

I hate pissed people. The sort of people who have to go out to prove a point as opposed to having a good night. I hate the way that because she feels shit the next day and has been puking her guts up all morning that we all have to tiptoe around her. AND I REALLY FUCKIN HATE the way that I come back into my house and she is sprawled on my sofa, stinking my house out, watching eastenders with all the blinds closed. Like Kev said, not been done for years in this house.

Just really fucked off. Feel like we are being mugs and having the piss taken out of us. Costing me a fortune which we don't have right now. Hate the way that she sneaked back into our house at 3.30am waking the dog up. Waking me up! Not fair to leave the dog as he will think it's time to have a wee. I can't sleep because I am savage!!

Why do people have to take the piss and complicate things. I love her kids and she knows that. She thinks I wont say anything, she may be wrong!!

Oh I'm here too. Off to take out my fury on the huge ironing pile that I wasn't able to attack yesterday due to having someone sprawled in my lounge.

12is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 25/5/2009, 7:43 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I really feel for you Roo and Kev, there's little worse than rude house guests, especially those that are supposed to be your friends but just take advantage No hug

I must say Roo that I do like it when you swear. I kind of expect it from the rest of us, but when you say "fuck" it makes me feel all funny inside, it's just so BAD Very Happy lol

13is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 25/5/2009, 3:27 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

shit that dont sound like much fun , i warn you most off the chelt fdk like a good drink , i recon we're all good drunks though drunken , we should be we'v had plenty of practis smile . i dont like drunks that get all fighty or arumental , and in not fond of being soba round drunks , hope you wont fink we to bad ,. we surtunly wouldnt take the piss like your "mate" have .
i fink we can be a hand full but fun , someones always be silly

14is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 25/5/2009, 4:31 pm

Roo

See that's it! There is a difference between going out and having a laugh to actually still being sick at dinner time the next day. She was apparently found unconsious in a pool of vomit slumped down the side of the toilet. Classy or what!!!

I'm not anti drink. I can't drink as I am epileptic and it ain't pretty if I mix pills and booze. I need my driving license, got two little girls who need me to take them places. Kev used to be a horrific binge drinker but he had a very nasty head injury and spent 2 years feeling pissed so he doesn't really want to pay for the pleasure now.

Tbh it's not really about the drink, it's just that we are having the piss taken out of us and we are both too soft to be nasty.

15is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 25/5/2009, 5:55 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

does sound like they over stepped the mark some what , they wont be gettin an invite for a wile i gess , hope they've gone now and you can get some peace hug

16is this fing broke Empty Re: is this fing broke 26/5/2009, 7:31 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:or what . ive asked you a couple of quetions with no answer . you not love us any more

and chickie has even stop postin all sorts of "stuff" cuz all his favoured have gone away .

even lisa's quiet .

and dont get me started on vin man . he finks a 14 hour shift is an exuse not to post once ever hour

and pinky with his new van , no pics . no chat . just help me help me . i want to no this and that , he should be ashamed of his ginger ass :mad:

bums to the lot of you tou is this fing broke 621165 sick
I still like you toast...............couldnt post weekend bin on it big time drink drink drink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum