FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I cant make it to Bristol VF

+3
Toastie
dirty di
Danny Lord
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1mad I cant make it to Bristol VF 1/6/2009, 10:03 pm

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Am so gutted as had a fanastic time last year,
had a bloke come round to look at my camper today (as its up for sale) I couldnt meet him as I was working so mi Dad came up from Sussex to show him round, but the bloke didnt turn up :mad: mi Dad opened the sliding door and it fell off sad he managed to get it back on and shut but its still dangerous, so now gotta take the Van down to him so it can be repaired this weekend meaning I miss BVF sad
hope you guys have fun smile

Danny.

dirty di

dirty di

oh no danny, can't you come down in the car and camp, i'm sure we hve a spare tent and sleeping bag...ppppppppllllllllllease smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dont be a gayer dan . drop it at your dads and bring his motor ., an thats that sorted . job done

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

It depends on how long it takes to sort the van out on Saturday, Ill see how it goes, really wanna go. thanks for the offer of the tent and sleeping bag hug

Danny.

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

TOASTIE wrote:dont be a gayer dan . drop it at your dads and bring his motor ., an thats that sorted . job done

lol I would love to do that but am not in his good books at the mo, he was really pissed off that this bloke didnt turn up today.

Danny.

greenfyre

greenfyre

you had better bloody come Danny LLLOrd!!

and thats an order!! Very Happy smile

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

greenfyre wrote:you had better bloody come Danny LLLOrd!!

and thats an order!! Very Happy smile

I will do my bestest, I promice I wil!!

did you get my text inn the week about your Square? smile

Danny.

greenfyre

greenfyre

my phone broke half way through the holiday Rolling Eyes so i dont think so!!! what did you write?!

when du leave for foreign climes? (belgium) is it soon? max is going too Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

who max ?? bingo !!

10mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 1/6/2009, 10:29 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

max from cornwall and her boyfriend chris and weener are all going- lucky ducks!

11mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 1/6/2009, 10:30 pm

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

greenfyre wrote:my phone broke half way through the holiday Rolling Eyes so i dont think so!!! what did you write?!

when du leave for foreign climes? (belgium) is it soon? max is going too Very Happy

Ah thats a shame, ihave you got a working phone now?
I said something about you making your Square angry as I see a pic of it on VZi and it was green!! smile
and that it looked Cool (not saying it didnt before hand smile )
I leave this country in about 2 and a half weeks time, off for two weeks, VW holiday woo hoo Very Happy

Danny.

12mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 1/6/2009, 10:34 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

ahh no, i didnt get it! and yup, im using my old phone now, all up and running!! thanks for the compliment! it looks a hell of a lot better than we thought it was going to, i LOVE the green!!! Very Happy

well, i suppose wel forgive you, eventually, if you cant make it, it is miles away for you to come smile

but ..... come on!! Very Happy

13mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 1/6/2009, 10:38 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i wont forgive him

14mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 1/6/2009, 11:34 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

gutted I wont meet you danny in the flesh but it's also looking like me and al wont make it either :mad: damn you ill people on long term sick leave with serious life threatning diseases etc and al having to teach people to kick ass lol
my vw season is not having a good start hmmph sad

15mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 2/6/2009, 12:01 am

the braincell

the braincell

I really don't see the problem.

It's just as well that the bloke didn't turn up, cuz the door fell off and he wouldn't have bought it anyway... but blokey doesn't know that, so you can take the moral high ground with him. Take the van to your dads and get peeps to view it there, after your dad has fixed the door. Less distance for your dad to travel, and he seems to know about old vw's better than you anyway so will have a better chance of selling it.

Wonks and Al.. change jobs.

There, see you all at Bristol Very Happy

16mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 2/6/2009, 12:02 am

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

the braincell wrote:

Wonks and Al.. change jobs.

There, see you all at Bristol Very Happy

i wish but unfortunately at the mo need the wongas!!!!! lol

17mad Re: I cant make it to Bristol VF 2/6/2009, 12:25 pm

negawskloV

negawskloV

didn't know you were coming anyway Danny, you're not on the club camping list

http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/calender-dates-f4/bristol-volksfest-5th-7th-june-t277.htm

the braincell

the braincell

Thats prolly my fault. He asked if he could join us on another thread and i said it wasn't a problem, but I didn't put him on the list :fight:

negawskloV

negawskloV

s'not a problem smile I just want to make sure we've asked for enough space so if anyone else is camping with us & isn't on the list, please let me know asap so I can tell Adrian to give us more space. ta!

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Good News smile

Mi Dad played with my van with help from my brother, and has done all the jobs that needed doing smile

so I will be there at the weekend smile wooooooooo hooooooooooo smile

sorry I didnt put mi name on the list Ben, I didnt look at that section sad anyway its braincells fault tou

Danny.

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Now added name on list smile

Danny.

the braincell

the braincell

And I've just taken it off again Very Happy

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

the braincell wrote:And I've just taken it off again Very Happy

Bitch!!!! tou lol

Danny.

the braincell

the braincell

homo :gay:

dirty di

dirty di

Danny Lord wrote:Good News smile

Mi Dad played with my van with help from my brother, and has done all the jobs that needed doing smile

so I will be there at the weekend smile wooooooooo hooooooooooo smile

sorry I didnt put mi name on the list Ben, I didnt look at that section sad anyway its braincells fault tou

Danny.

hooray for danny, cya there chick Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum