FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need to have a really good time this weekend to make the others jealous

+5
Savannah Beige Girl
Mario
The selbsters
The Reverend Mad Cyril
H
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Just because they're away having a great time in the sunshine it doesn't mean we have to sulk lol

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

H wrote:Just because they're away having a great time in the sunshine it doesn't mean we have to sulk lol
Whos Sulkin Pet lol

The selbsters

The selbsters

I'm gonna have a whale of a time levelling the back garden!!!
Everyone'll be jealous! Cool

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
H wrote:Just because they're away having a great time in the sunshine it doesn't mean we have to sulk lol
Whos Sulkin Pet lol
Me sad

lol

Mario

Mario

im on night shift all weekend :eek:

but i love it Very Happy Very Happy me myself and I and the whole distillery to myself Very Happy

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Hmmmmph I am sulking sad

Mario

Mario

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:

Hmmmmph I am sulking sad
hug hug

dicky mint

dicky mint

spellbound wrote:
Very Happy me myself and I and the whole distillery to myself Very Happy

oh my gosh, the temptation must be great lol .

Roo

Kev's at work until midnight and tomorrow he has the fun job of mending the fridge. Think the thermostat has gone. Bloody thing. Bound to cost a fortune to repair as it has the word smeg on the front of it.

He will be well happy when he comes in, he's already had one hysterical phone call from me.

On a lovely note 19 hot air balloons went over tonight. Really peaceful.

dicky mint

dicky mint

guess the irish dance show is cancelled this weekend then roo?. my 3 girls have their class feis tommorow so are getting all wound up now.
im spending the day working on the beetle doin the last few bits and bobs then prepping for paint.
then sunday bvf hoping to pick up a few bug bits :whistle:

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:

i am makin "spirit" right now about 5000 to 6000 litres and its ONLY 79% proof :eek: Very Happy Very Happy yum yum

but i will wait till its been in a hogs head or barrel for a few years wink

dicky mint

dicky mint

spellbound wrote:
dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:

i am makin "spirit" right now about 5000 to 6000 litres and its ONLY 79% proof :eek: Very Happy Very Happy yum yum

79% is that all affraid

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:
dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:

79% is that all affraid

yeh BUT it gets reduced down with water later on in the process wink

bignosebry

bignosebry

spellbound wrote:
dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:
dicky mint wrote:
spellbound wrote:

79% is that all affraid

yeh BUT it gets reduced down with water later on in the process wink
Watered down? :gay: lol
I've just finished my route for the motorbike rally I'm doing this weekend - start tomorrow (today!) at 2pm, south to swindon, amesbury, southampton, over to cambridge up to holbeach, lincoln, grantham, leicester and finish at Bletchley Park. 17 checkpoints in 20 hours. So like Dickie, I will also be up all night riding a dirty bike! Bet I fill mine up more times though - and I get Nectar points!
Best get to bed then!
Hope to pop in to Malvern on the way home - depends how much of a tired old Hector I am - see if the RedBull is still kicking! We need to have a really good time this weekend to make the others jealous 386569

vin van man

vin van man

I am home to the broken fridge! Part is £40.00 :eek:

Lets see in the morning! smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

bignosebry wrote:So like Dickie, I will also be up all night riding a dirty bike! Bet I fill mine up more times though
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Savannah Beige Girl wrote:

Hmmmmph I am sulking sad
hug

dicky mint

dicky mint

bignosebry wrote:Watered down? :gay: lol
I've just finished my route for the motorbike rally I'm doing this weekend - start tomorrow (today!) at 2pm, south to swindon, amesbury, southampton, over to cambridge up to holbeach, lincoln, grantham, leicester and finish at Bletchley Park. 17 checkpoints in 20 hours. So like Dickie, I will also be up all night riding a dirty bike! Bet I fill mine up more times though - and I get Nectar points!
Best get to bed then!
Hope to pop in to Malvern on the way home - depends how much of a tired old Hector I am - see if the RedBull is still kicking! We need to have a really good time this weekend to make the others jealous 386569

blinkin heck! thats a bit of a treck affraid . if id done that on mine id have to be surgicaly removed from the bike. faint

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum